PDA

View Full Version : Got pics of my new streetbike!

spraw602
05-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Heres a pic of my newest toy.

spraw602
05-19-2005, 06:55 PM
another

spraw602
05-19-2005, 06:56 PM
and another

spraw602
05-19-2005, 06:58 PM
one more

HiperEX
05-19-2005, 07:56 PM
pretty sick man im wanting a bike myself my bud just got a cbr600r

Punk'd
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I want one:(

05-19-2005, 09:20 PM
drool....

Mxjunkie
05-19-2005, 09:24 PM
I've read articals and watched a thing on 2wheel tuesday about that bike, they said the handling is very nice, power is nice. sounds like a very nice bike, get out and ride it :)

rhino738
05-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Very nice! I bought the FZ1 the first year they came stateside. Very nice bike with lots of power. Be careful on it and enjoy. Check out the FZ1OA owners association website. Lots of great guys (and Gals) with a plethora of info on the 2 bikes.

Chris

orvs4me
05-20-2005, 02:06 AM
Street bikes are a lot of fun if you do it right.
Iv'e been riding for over 25 years and (cross my fingers and toes) never had a mishap.
I currently ride a Honda CBR 1000F. My third street bike.
Be prewarned though....................You MUST drive for 6 or more at the same time when riding.
The two or three in front of you, the jerks on either side of you, and the cellphone yaking idiot behind you.
Of coarse alot of safe riding falls on YOU being able to keep the beast under you under control.
Iv'e found that some of the best riding is out in the rural communitys. I stay as far away from the hustle and bustle of the city as I can. Too many people in a hurry to get to the grocery or the post office.
Nice lookin scoot bud.
Ride safe and enjoy.......................

orvs4me
05-20-2005, 02:18 AM
Street bikes are a lot of fun if you do it right.
Iv'e been riding for over 25 years and (cross my fingers and toes) never had a mishap.
I currently ride a Honda CBR 1000F. My third street bike.
Be prewarned though....................You MUST drive for 6 or more at the same time when riding.
The two or three in front of you, the jerks on either side of you, and the cellphone yaking idiot behind you.
Of coarse alot of safe riding falls on YOU being able to keep the beast under you under control.
Iv'e found that some of the best riding is out in the rural communitys. I stay as far away from the hustle and bustle of the city as I can. Too many people in a hurry to get to the grocery or the post office.
Nice lookin scoot bud.
Ride safe and enjoy.......................

orvs4me
05-20-2005, 02:18 AM
OOOps.

your2slo2
05-20-2005, 03:56 AM
yeah nice looking scoot bud !!!!!!!!!

but really it is a nice bike I have rode it a couple times , it runs real good and the handling is nothing like any other bike I have ever rode. Remember Jason shiny side up and dont make the same mistake you know what I am talking about.

spraw602
05-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by your2slo2
yeah nice looking scoot bud !!!!!!!!!

but really it is a nice bike I have rode it a couple times , it runs real good and the handling is nothing like any other bike I have ever rode. Remember Jason shiny side up and dont make the same mistake you know what I am talking about.

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about. Mishap on the warrior almost claimed my life. I heard there are 2 kind of bikes. Ones that have been down and ones that are going to go down. This hasnt been down yet so maybe the next guy that gets this can lay it down......Glad you all like it. Just one bad thing about it, it sets kinda high, I have to stand on my tips when I'm stopped and I'm on the lowest setting with my rear shock. I can live with that though b/c I hate not moving and dont stop often!

SadisticShee
05-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Badass man. I am looking to get myself a nice bike soon.