PDA

View Full Version : sick of hearing these...

2004exrider
05-19-2005, 03:43 PM
-how can i make my 400ex keep up with a raptor
-what exhaust is the best
-what jet should i use
-who all hates raptors/ex's
-make my blaster beat a 400ex

come on everybody blow off some steam and say what bugs you

DeerNuts
06-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider

come on everybody blow off some steam and say what bugs you

your avatar

2004exrider
06-06-2005, 06:44 AM
lol whats wrong with futurama:(

bloodhound400
06-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
-how can i make my 400ex keep up with a raptor
-what exhaust is the best
-what jet should i use
-who all hates raptors/ex's
-make my blaster beat a 400ex

come on everybody blow off some steam and say what bugs you ill blow off some steam if you dont like hearing them then dont answer,its as simple as that,sorry if this hurts your feeling but why have this sight if you cant help out other people because im sure you have asked ?that people are tired of hearing at 1 point or another maybe guys that ask this dont no how to search or maybe when they did search but did not find exactly what they were looking forso what do u use this sight for probably to b.s. about who has what cheat codes for mx vs atv unleashed or maybe your upset because you cant answer simple ? like these,so quit cring and quit tring to get everyone else rowled up,all over you feeling sorry for your self becuase yor dad probably grounding you for not taking out the garbage or somthing.jmo. by the way thanks for letting me blow off some steam!! BLOODHOUND!!

2004exrider
06-06-2005, 07:03 AM
lol dude i was just jokin around, im sure we have all asked those at one time iwas just bored one night and alls i could come up with was that. wasnt tryin to offend anyone, sorry if you took it the wrong way.