View Full Version : is the T Pin worth the Price?

Out_Sider
05-19-2005, 01:03 PM
im just curious to wether ya'll think the laeger T Pin is worth the price? the average price i've seen is 2500 just for the front end w/out shocks, and for that i can get a full axis/gibson setup in the front, but im wondering if they t pin is really worth the extra grand or more?

ThumPIN_450R
05-19-2005, 01:50 PM
wether it's wprth the extra cash or not i'm not too sure but it is the best handling front end out there and my next quad will also have the t-pin on it. For me the handling the t-pin provides is worth the money but it's mostly up to you that 1,000 dollar difference is allot. My suggestion is if you can find two people with a t-pin and one with gibson/walsh or whatever and ride them and decide for you're self it's a tough choice and I was in you're shoes once too but I'm happy I spent the cash

parkers30
05-19-2005, 02:04 PM
Didn't Farr change over to a Walsh front end from the T pin? thats got to show you something

ThumPIN_450R
05-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by parkers30
Didn't Farr change over to a Walsh front end from the T pin? thats got to show you something

don't base you're opinion on what the pros run they use whatever they can get for free walsh is a very good product though if I didn't get the t-pin that's what i would have bought. I also thought I hear a rumor that he switched becuase honda wanted it to look more factory by using stock spindles instead of the t-pin spindles, that could be totally false but like I said it's a rumor

TC426EX
05-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I actually asked Baldwin about that, and Farr's bike is supposed to look as stock as possible... He is still going to be running the JB chassis components in the TT series from what I understand....