PDA

View Full Version : quick question about the open forum

derekhonda
05-18-2005, 09:55 PM
WHY THE **** IS EVERYONE POSTING THEIR STUFF FOR SALE IN HERE ! THERE ARE "FOR SALE" FORUMS FOR A REASON, JESUS.

and figair this really isnt directed at your swingarm, i think you should be showing that off in here, but jeez there were like 4 threads out of 25 with something for sale across my screen.

Butters
05-18-2005, 09:59 PM
its plain and simple to see.........people are retarded. :eek:

muddy400EX
05-18-2005, 10:13 PM
im gonna take a wild guess and say its because they prolly know that more people look in the open forum than for sale forum

JOEX
05-18-2005, 10:22 PM
It does get annoying:ermm: One thing these people don't realize is that their post gets buried alot faster in the open section.

Also, repeat offenders will get their posts deleted;)

derekhonda
05-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im gonna take a wild guess and say its because they prolly know that more people look in the open forum than for sale forum

While that is true, it defeats the whole purpose of different forums.

Thanks Joe for keepin' a heads up :D

Meek
05-19-2005, 02:09 AM
send me a few picks of your TTR that is for sale in the open forum

jason.meek@divsys.com

wilkin250r
05-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
One thing these people don't realize is that their post gets buried alot faster in the open section.
I don't know about that, the forsale section moves rather quickly. In either section, a thread will rarely stay on the front page for more than a day.

The forsale section is probably the second-busiest section on the site. Granted, not quite as many members viewing as the open section, but usually at least twice as many as the Powertrain forum at any given time.