PDA

View Full Version : what do you like about a track the most

450rboy
05-18-2005, 07:55 PM
i am build a track right now and i just want some ideas on jumps. tell me some of the stuff you like

roostin_dale
05-18-2005, 08:01 PM
anything big, especially HUGE doubles with round landings (safer, if you know what i mean)....rhythm section, and you have to have a tough whoops section...But its yor track so put what YOU want on it...

QUADROOKIE
05-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Anything that has alot of weaving in and outta trees, steep hillclimbs, and maybe a jump or two here and there to keep you honest!LMAO!! As u see, Im not much for MX. But I do like the rythym type sections, and step-up type jumps.

tater_kamik
05-18-2005, 09:59 PM
gotta throw in a tabletop!

ex kid
05-19-2005, 10:35 AM
STEP UP

Mxjunkie
05-19-2005, 10:38 AM
I love step ups, step downs, big doubles (if I can make it :o ) Table tops, I like huge berms they are soo badass to just go wfo and rail around throwin **** everywhere, I like jumps that give alot of distance and not as much height, the ones that kick you stright up can be a pain in the butt.

450r51
05-19-2005, 12:48 PM
tight and and technical is the best because that is what can win it for you if ur fast through there........ that and huge step ups and table tops

rodenberg35
05-19-2005, 03:27 PM
just make it flat and in circle

450rboy
05-19-2005, 03:28 PM
well i got a huge step up and its about 40 to 50 long and if you case it your in deep **** because if you don't clear it your gonna hit some trees that are lying in there if you case it and some other ####.

i got a triple also and a double and those are side by side and there is a hill climb in this to. and most of this track is in the woods. and i also got this huge table tope its probably 80 or more. and i will put a whoops section in it some where. i just don't know what kind. the small ones or the big ones where you can double.

right now i am building this free style jump. and right now i am making a ramp for it. the only thing i need to finish it is some of that square metal tubing

and i am gonna be able to switch the track around to. because there are actusually tons of ways to get around this track.

but if i get it done before this summer i will be really really happy. i just wish my brother wasn't such a di** and help me now but he is all prep now and i hate him because he never rides no more. he has a 400ex and he is actusually better than me

rodenberg35
05-19-2005, 09:05 PM
so what your saying is that you built all of this in one day. and if you are building a freestyle ramp, that " square tubing stuff " should have been first on your list