PDA

View Full Version : dinli or kasea?

ryann mx68
05-18-2005, 09:56 AM
dinli 90 or kasea 90? whats your experience with these 2. ive got to sell my sons 2001 polaris 50 and his 2003 ktm pro senior 50.

he was racing mx bikes, but i think we want to try quad racing and see what happens. hes a very good rider on a bike, getting better on the quads. the polaris was a good starter but hes way past the limits with it and needs an upgrade badly.

hes 10, but also a runt.

any help would be apprec. thanks

* also aftermarket parts availability for each? ive heard that dinli has a good supply of goodies avail. what about kasea?

thanks again

joshridina400ex
05-18-2005, 11:05 AM
both bikes are great. i haven't seen the new dinli with dual a-arms but i have heard they are good. i have been around alot of kases's and they are awsome. i don't think you can go wrong with either. one thing to think about is dinli supports the atva which is always working to promote racing and riding. good luck with your decision and tell you little guy to have fun and be safe riding.

ryann mx68
05-18-2005, 11:42 AM
ive seen the dual a-arm in a shop close to me. i think he said it was 2199? or 2299. [about 1899 for the single]just got back from the honda shop and the trx 90 was like 2400.

i really want to look at the kasea but the closest dealer is about 2 hrs away!

the honda is bulletproof but kind of a dinosaur [pull start, body style, etc]when next to the dinli and kasea.
i called kasea for dealers and the girl didnt seem to knowledgable, she had trouble finding dealers in georgia :mad: .

i just want to see the kasea in person before making any desicions, you know. if i'm having probs finding a dealer= what about parts?

keep the opinions coming. thanks all

LT80
05-18-2005, 05:09 PM
My vote is for the dual a-arm Dinli. It's a great machine.
I consider Dinli to be 2nd to non in customer satisfaction.They will take care of you.

thunderisland
05-19-2005, 05:17 AM
OK here's my two cents worth.As some of the others stated both quads are quality units.We own 2 Dinli's and my boys love them.They both race so they can be race ready with no problems.The Kasea very good quads also we have raced against them several times.Either quad would be a good choice.

MOD 50cc DAD
05-19-2005, 08:22 AM
I prefer the Kasea over the Dinli. It seems like the Dinli center of gravity is higher.

However, we race the dinosaur TRX125!! Dinosaurs are being brought back to life everywhere!! They ain't so slow anymore.

ryann mx68
05-24-2005, 06:06 PM
i didnt mean "dinosaur" in a bad way, just seems the big 4 dont want to get to involved with anything new for 90's. dinli and kasea are putting some r&d into them.

the big 4 could put out a great "race out of the crate" if they only tried a little bit.

to much liability? non-atv user perception? injuries?

whats the diff, i can buy a full blown 50cc racing mx bike for my
son, [my kids ktm just plain RIPS,] but if we want to do it with 4 wheels..... wait a minute, oh yeah, the big 4 dont make a legit 50cc mx either.

with all the new people [kids] getting in riding and racing, these companies are crazy not to get involved. after all, the bottom line is $$$.

i wouldnt mind getting the honda for my son, i didnt realize there were aftermarket options for the motor, chassis, etc.

sorry about the rant, sometimes stuff like this drives me crazy. its a mx bike or racing mini quad, its ultimately my decision what to buy or not to buy, some govt agency [or thier influence on the big 4 japanese makers]should not restrict my options.

pee-wee football, hockey, mx racing, it doesnt make a diff.

212racing
05-25-2005, 01:00 AM
my son as well races a honda.

they(honda) are doing extremely well at the nats. this year

atvaonline.com

check out the 90cc jr and sr. production results

kasea/eton/dinli/trx all need aftermarket help to race.

LT80
05-25-2005, 08:07 AM
The Honda's don't need aftermarket parts?? :p LOL

It was a pleasure to meet you at Red Bud! :)

red rider88
05-25-2005, 02:02 PM
there is also the lrx. for mini quad parts check out www.hetrickracing.com everything u could need

212racing
05-25-2005, 09:43 PM
hi jack

pleasure was mine, got a crapper we all can use this weekend?
hehehe

blastereatin250
06-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I used to have a 2003 Dinli Diamondback 90 with single a-arms and after about 9 months we ended up selling it because the whole transmission was shot and both the front and back brakes where worn out. The dealer said it was from riding in mud and water. I have riddin in water and mud, but its not like I swamped the thing! We ended up selling it right after we got it back from the dealer because we didnt want to take anymore chances. Id say out of any mini the honda is the best, there is no belt to wear down, its a four stroke, and its a honda.

06-13-2005, 05:40 PM
me and my bro both race a honda their won of the best machiences you can buy for racing you can make alot of upgrades and ICracing is won of the best to make the honda 90. Their located in alabama.The dinli is also an awsome machien with their trake side suport at the nationals both of those machines are great for racing....

Jordan and Jamen

ICracing

ryann mx68
06-15-2005, 01:29 PM
thanks for all the input.

i ended up with the dinli, dual a-arm.

1. dealer is 15 minutes away

2. team sims racing is about 5 minutes away, in my town.

sims racing has just about everything you could wish for, in aftermarket and stock parts. i drove over to sims last week after getting the new ride and talked to the owner. very nice and also knows the ins and outs of these machines, as his son is a high ranked mini rider.

his kids 70 is tricked out, nice mini. i'm starting to mod, but will be a process and not all at once. brad [the owner- sims racing] was very helpfull with what to start with and work from there.

anyway thanks again, and if anyone needs dinli parts try this guy

www.teamsimsracing.com