PDA

View Full Version : Any one play high school baseball???

LiveToRide1930
05-17-2005, 06:45 PM
so does any1? i play on varsity for my highschool and im a freshman/i play centerfeild and batt 3rd. so what does everyone else play and batt???

sweet300ex
05-17-2005, 07:35 PM
i played freshman this year but our season is over, I played second base and batted 2nd

we went 10-0

OldYellow
05-17-2005, 07:57 PM
I played in high school, but then i graduated 2 years ago. Bat 4th, and pitch and play 2nd base, loved every minute of it.

2001300exguy
05-18-2005, 01:31 PM
iwas gonna play but our school retarded. yhey dont even judge by skill its all politics. i got cut for talking. its so much bs. i play anywhere in the outfield and first base. and usually bat third or 4th on my current team

APK400exRacer
05-18-2005, 01:49 PM
i play high school, freshman gonna be sophmore next year on varsity. What kinda bats yall use? I just got the new 06' Stealth Stiff flex, that black and green is SEXY! I love it!

Im catcher and bat 6 or 5.

Quadude32
05-18-2005, 02:43 PM
I Played short stop 17yrs ago when i was in HS DAMN i'm OLD LOL

HtFoxChick
05-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Play Fastpitch softball! Leftfield baby!:D Bat 5th...have had higher batting average before but...that's how it goes.:ermm:

LiveToRide1930
05-18-2005, 06:22 PM
nice.well we won are varsity reginals game today against are team who eve been rivals for over 30 years and beat them 1-0.i pinched run and stole baby.they cant catch me lol.after we won and were on the bus we were like na na na na na hey hey hey YOU SUCK.lol but anyway i use the stealth flex or stiff bend.i have the easton connection but i dont really buy bats because all of the teams i play on have nice ones

JRDrider22
05-18-2005, 06:26 PM
i didnt play this year... worried bout my grades.. my buddies the knazek brothers are freshman and started varsity. our team is top 5 in NJ. they all ready have scholarships to differnt colleges. theyre dad played tripple A ball but threw out his arm. these 2 kids will make it far. im not saying this cuz theyre my friends..but ive never seen 2 kids like this play that good for their age.

xhondakid250x
05-18-2005, 07:08 PM
i am in 8Th grade but i play on the the JV team... i play third and i bat 5 or 6 usually

LiveToRide1930
05-18-2005, 08:22 PM
nice, my friends brother his amazing at pitching,hes a senior at st.pauls high school and played in the all american high school game.in one week he through a no hitter and a 20 strike out game.he is gonna go far in the minors and get to the majors.His dad is Dave johnson the ex orioles,tiger,and pirate but i know the whole family,mine and his are real close.This kid is bringing it at 93mph and an amazing curveball and slider.he got offers from clemson,University of maryland,Lsu,princiton,and boston college.but he went with boston college and will be starting next year.

LiveToRide1930
05-18-2005, 08:24 PM
all i got to say is that i could play baseball 24/7 365 because i live for it and riding to:D My metro team last year was 1 in the state and 17 in the nation.

cletusEX
05-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
all i got to say is that i could play baseball 24/7 365 because i live for it and riding to:D My metro team last year was 1 in the state and 17 in the nation.

What high school do you go to? I went to St. John's College High School in DC, graduated in 2000. I was a 4 year starter in center field. There is definitely some good ball in this area. You trying to play college ball?

LiveToRide1930
05-19-2005, 08:04 PM
i go to perryhall high school.I could of went to loyola or this other one cuz they were offering me scholarships.I plan to go to college and play there,i dont expect to get into the big colleges like duke,md,or florida but something like townson state or villa juli or something.

zephead400ex
05-21-2005, 03:31 AM
I played HS ball, so much fun! Our Senior year we didn't have enough for a HS team, but was offered to play in a town 10 miles from us. I didn't play....should have! I wanted to play college ball, but turned it down to stay close to my girlfriend....and were not together any more! Damnit! So, I screwed myself out of a college scholorship and my favorite sport. I now coach basketball b/c baseball is too much of an individual sport...it's very hard to teach common sense and the game of baseball to a kid!

What did/does everyone bat in HS ball? In HS I batted .733%. Not bragging...buyt every year I led in most hits; singles, doubles, triples, homers, steals, runs scored, rbi, etc. I loved baseball...still do...but don't ever pass up sports in college for a girl (or guy)! A guy that I played against was in the majors, and currently in AAA. Nate Cornejo, who did play for the Detroit Tigers, was 5-0 to start off last season. I'll tell you what, that dude threw hard!

...that's my story!

Cruzin720
05-21-2005, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
i didnt play this year... worried bout my grades.. my buddies the knazek brothers are freshman and started varsity. our team is top 5 in NJ. they all ready have scholarships to differnt colleges. theyre dad played tripple A ball but threw out his arm. these 2 kids will make it far. im not saying this cuz theyre my friends..but ive never seen 2 kids like this play that good for their age.

what school do they play for?

and i'm sorry, but i didn't know u could get a scholarship your freshman year since most of the time colleges can't really talk to you until after junior year

HtFoxChick
05-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex

What did/does everyone bat in HS ball? In HS I batted .733%. Not bragging...buyt every year I led in most hits; singles, doubles, triples, homers, steals, runs scored, rbi, etc.
...that's my story!

Wow....733%? That's great!!!!!! I bet you do miss playing!

rippin2
05-21-2005, 08:06 AM
frershman...shortstop and catcher...2nd in the batting order