PDA

View Full Version : Chanman420Q ?????

mikeboone
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Chanman had a 416 motor for sale in class section. We settled on price and I paid with paypal on may 2nd for full amount. He replied the next day it would be sent out that Thursday. I have recieved no contact from him and no motor. If anyone has more info on Chan please send me PM. Thanks-

JDiablo
05-17-2005, 06:23 PM
it says he hasnt been on since may 1st,and has jus recently received bad feedback as well

mikeboone
05-18-2005, 01:51 PM
PM me his tele # and address; this type of sh&* isnt going to happen.

EX_Junkie
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
I had a hell of a time with this guy boone. For lack of a better way to put it he was a total dick head in his emails when i started questioning him. Hope u get your stuff.

mikeboone
05-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Almost one month now and no motor. He e-mailed last week and said motor was shipped UPS but nothing here and no tracking #. Guess I will take a week of work and go pick it up in person; I have his home address now:blah:

JDiablo
05-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by mikeboone
Almost one month now and no motor. He e-mailed last week and said motor was shipped UPS but nothing here and no tracking #. Guess I will take a week of work and go pick it up in person; I have his home address now:blah:

haha one day of *** kicking 6 days of relaxing:devil:

VT250X
06-11-2005, 07:46 PM
I know this is none of my business, but has anyone paid this guy a visit yet? ':devil:'

mikeboone
06-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by VT250X
I know this is none of my business, but has anyone paid this guy a visit yet? ':devil:'

He has called a few times since and says it will be shipped. Shipper quoted him price of $400 because of size and weight:eek:

He says he will repack and ship right out.

Chanman420q
06-18-2005, 01:09 AM
it has been shipped and mike was sent the tracking number, everything has been cleared up

mike is a great guy, and very understanding, exelent member, if i was him id have the police on my ***.

steveatv3
06-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
it has been shipped and mike was sent the tracking number, everything has been cleared up

mike is a great guy, and very understanding, exelent member, if i was him id have the police on my ***.

just learn for next time and make sure you get your items out on a timly fasion i like to ship my items next busienss day and i always give the people tracking info so they know im not rippin off

pnut420
06-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Ive sent out motors through fedex and in a large box it was only $86 to ship it back East and Im in California. Ive heard of people paying $200 to ship them.

Chanman Im not sure what happened here but from what Ive seen before you seemed like a better seller than this. Like Steve said you gotta stay in touch with people at least...

Chanman420q
06-24-2005, 11:47 PM
i know i shoulda stayed in better contact, but work took over my life pretty much for 2 months or so, i was working 9-3 then 4-12 monday - friday then 3-12 sat and sun. an we had networking problems in the household, so i wasnt able to get online most of the time. im not trying to make excuses, just trying to explain my situation. but the biggest problem was that damned pivot bolt, took me 2 weeks to get it out. anyways mike got the motor. mikes a good guy, we spoke on the phone about the situation a few times.