PDA

View Full Version : Wanted : Raptor Around PA!

Yamaha350x
05-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Just like the title says, I am looking for a Raptor around PA somewhere. Either in PA, OH, WV, or lower NY. Would like the seller to be able to meet me if it is possible if it is a far distance away from me.

Anyways, I want a 2002 or newer Raptor that is in good shape and has nothing wrong with it. Stock or modded, it doesn't matter. I would more than likely just want a lightly modded one, like skids, nerfs, pipe, and bumper.

I only want to spend around $3,500 on one, though.

Well, let me know what you have, the condition, price, mods, and location. Possibly a couple of pics, if available at all.

I am looking to buy by the end of May! :blah:

Thanks,
Scott.

raptorman2001
05-17-2005, 07:40 PM
i have just what you want i am located in connersville indiana but i am willing to drive half way posibly i am asking 3400 but i have to sell to get my new quad so i will let it go for no less than 3200 and i know its not much but it has almost everything new

2001 raptor:
brand new rims
brand new tires
brand new skids all of them gyt-r
brand new carbon fiber light gaurds
brand new renthal handle bars
used acesbie hand gaurds
K&n air filter used
brand new dg bumper
gyt-r grab bar
1 year old fmf power core 4 pipe with the powere bomb header
stage 2 cams trinity racing not even a year old
piston and rings not even a year old
ported and polished head not even a year old
2002 tranny gyt-r
2003 starter gyt-r
brand new oil filter
2004 back shock gyt-r
jetted carb (dyno jet)

All motor work was done by trinity racing and let me tell they did a awsome job this thing runs perfect! It runs with stock 450's mostly beats them!All that new stuff for 3400 and that is negatiable!!!!