PDA

View Full Version : song

JRP
05-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey guys i have to make up a song using drug terms. i got to use 10 vocab word. they include narcotics, stimulants, morphine, marijuana, nicotine,inhalants, hallucinogens, vaccine, illict drug use, steroids. I have to write them to a beat of a song. my teacher is wack. if you guys could help it would be appreciated. im trying to cut down on my h/w so i can ride my new 450r some more:devil: :D

theTman
05-17-2005, 01:15 PM
yo yo yo yo narcotics, stimulants, morphine, marijuana, nicotine,inhalants, hallucinogens, vaccine, illict drug use, steroids are all drugs...WORD

there ya go

I-7
05-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by JRP
Hey guys i have to make up a song using drug terms. i got to use 10 vocab word. they include narcotics, stimulants, morphine, marijuana, nicotine,inhalants, hallucinogens, vaccine, illict drug use, steroids. I have to write them to a beat of a song. my teacher is wack. if you guys could help it would be appreciated. im trying to cut down on my h/w so i can ride my new 450r some more:devil: :D

What the hell kind of assignment is that. Some teachers these days. How do you learn from that?

JRP
05-17-2005, 01:29 PM
man i dont know i gust know that damn assignment brought me down like to a 55%.