PDA

View Full Version : Parting Out MX Z450, jrd, axis, etc

fasterz
05-17-2005, 10:27 AM
as i remove the parts i will take pics and post them up here, everything is getting parted out and sold even all stock parts so if you need something post in here and ill pm you. All prices listed are OBO. there is lots more to be listed and pics will be up soon, i will add to it everyday. I also have every single stock part for sale so ask what you need and ill get it to you. thanks -Evan

Axis Comp adj front shocks set up or Long travel arms (i ran them with JRD arms) like new. $750
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/fasterz/zpartoutpics002.jpg

JRD +3 LT Chrome arms, all spherical bearings, no cheap ball joints, super thick chromoly, chromoly tie rods, one small spot on the bottom of the arm where a piece of chrome came off about 1/4in if even that. Great Condition, best arms out there. $700

HMF Muffler polished and shortened for better low end, great condition just a small dent on the bottom from where it would hit the caliper but i made a spacer for it so that it will not hit it any more that i will also include. $175
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/fasterz/zpartoutpics001.jpg

Elka LT Linkage like new $100

LSR Axle with billet brake hub, good cond., straight, little chrome chip on right side comes with lifetime warrenty. $250

JRD National MX Swingarm with RPM carrier. 1 ride old, i only know of one other person who has this swingarm, it is the strongest best made one out there and looks awsome. Has a black pc with 40% sparkle added to it to make it shimmer in the sun. also comes with JRD brake stay, and chain guide $800

AC Racing Pro Peg Nerf bars, one small scratch/dent on one side, comes with all mounting hardware, polished, $100

400lighted
05-17-2005, 04:33 PM
If these have the removable heel guards I want them. Let me know, Thanks, Ed.

bullitz400
05-17-2005, 06:03 PM
I talked to you on Zcent but How much for the rear and whats it valved for? Work with elka linkage and +1.25 swingarm?? thanks