PDA

View Full Version : Racing a 450R

red250extreme
05-17-2005, 10:18 AM
How does the 450 compare to the yfz on the track i have heard it is only good in the woods Then i heard that the 450r was only good on the track can anyone help

also i kno u guys just did a pipe thread and where i ride it can be as loud as it wants and i will be racing it so which pipe?

MR.BIG
05-17-2005, 12:26 PM
They are both good. They say the yfz is better bike for motorcross off the showroom floor but nobody leaves there bike stock. I personally like the honda better and its a better all around machine. As for the pipe read the pipe thread and choose from that!

drider
05-17-2005, 09:58 PM
yea man go with the 450R. much more comfortable. As for pipe. I have a Curtis Sparks pipe. Big core. This pipe. rips! Loud ! It will wake up neighbors. blocks away!

Thump_It
05-18-2005, 02:54 PM
I rode Narly R's YFZ this weekend. Bot his and my bikes are set up with LT suspension and other goodies. To be honest our bikes felt almost exactly the same. One thing we both noticed was that my bike had better low end. Either way you are gonna be happy if you mod them. Electric or Kick, what do you prefer?