PDA

View Full Version : welp, im healing up

sic250x
05-17-2005, 08:35 AM
well heres how it started, we were up in indianola at the first iowa harescrambles race. i decided i was gonna race the c class. i had to race my dads 400 because i dont have a dead man switch on mine. i was doing pretty good throughout the race. i was clearing most the tabletops and stuff on the track. about the last 2 or 3 laps of the race i overjumped the landing of one and landed really hard. i felt something snap in my foot. i rode over to the track crew person, he said i had broken my ankle. i was like oh man!
we got to the er and they had said i broke my heelbone. it turned out i had shattered it. i had surgery at KU medical center about 2-3 weeks ago. i seen the x- rays and they screwed it all back together an put some pins in there. so ill be setting off metal detectors now. the worst thing about it is that the doctor said no riding for 4 months.:ermm:

JTRtrx250r
05-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Beat man!:( You'll be back up and runnin' before you know it!;) Just dont rush it, let it heal up real good or things can cause you probs later, best of luck to you;)

lil400exman
05-17-2005, 10:49 AM
really utilize your physical therapy. This is what will really help/speed the recovery process. I know it did for me and my right Femur,knee and of recent my shoulder!