PDA

View Full Version : Limp Bizkit new cd........

Dan_Guetter
05-16-2005, 10:05 PM
We'll all you guys are gonna hate me and flame how limp bizkit sucks and so on, i don't care......Wes is back on guitar and the new cd rips.....personally im your metallica, as i lay dying, killswitch, slipknot fan, but i don't have a problem sayin i have bizkit in my cd player

Pic up the cd!!!!!!!

Disaster
05-16-2005, 10:57 PM
I llike Limp Bizkit will have to go pick it up..

circusfreak6
05-17-2005, 08:12 AM
didnt like it, want some sick **** pick up "all that remains" album. its ****in amazing. same with the new mudvayne.

Flynbryan19
05-17-2005, 08:17 AM
I thought the last cd they put out blew, but maybe they're back to some of they're old style with Wes back...

Dan_Guetter
05-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by circusfreak6
didnt like it, want some sick **** pick up "all that remains" album. its ****in amazing. same with the new mudvayne.

****. ** *** *****? * ** ****. ** ** **** **!!!!

FTR250Rnif
05-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
****. ** *** *****? * ** ****. ** ** **** **!!!!
haha you said it man!

personally i liked LB way back in 8th grade. ill check it out tho. the demo cd was actually alright i thought

YFZ450Ridr
05-17-2005, 01:42 PM
my favorite cd from LB is chocolate start fish, hot dog flavored water.

im gona have to check out the new one:)

SRH
05-17-2005, 02:23 PM
We'll all you guys are gonna hate me and flame how limp bizkit sucks and so on, i don't care......Wes is back on guitar and the new cd rips.....personally im your metallica, as i lay dying, killswitch, slipknot fan, but i don't have a problem sayin i have bizkit in my cd player

Pic up the cd!!!!!!!

oh dude wes miller isnt making shirts anymore where can i get some new quad freestyle dirtbike shirts!!?!!!>>!>! sick

by the way will there still be a new quad movie this year? or will he be too busy with the band!!>>

Dan_Guetter
05-17-2005, 02:31 PM
hahahaha

Wes Borland

PS...i think your being sarcastic....

Honda4trax250x
05-17-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by SRH
oh dude wes miller isnt making shirts anymore where can i get some new quad freestyle dirtbike shirts!!?!!!>>!>! sick

by the way will there still be a new quad movie this year? or will he be too busy with the band!!>>

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

spincr4hire
05-17-2005, 02:33 PM
new LB is decent, I like the harder edge...

New Mudvayne is much better, though. I picked up the new System of a Down today, it rocks, too.

SRH
05-17-2005, 02:41 PM
hahahaha

Wes Borland

PS...i think your being sarcastic....

lol yeah i wanted to get that out of the way for you quick:p

Dan_Guetter
05-17-2005, 02:42 PM
I picked up Mudvayne and LB on the same day. I was hoping mudvayne would have been harder like there last cd, but its still good.

The reason why i like the new LB stuff, is because Mr Durst relialized he was a sellout...and is going back to his old ways...like the first Limp Bizkit cd. I like the propaganda campaign also. Its like underground LB that we all can enjoy, and no more BS TRL MTV crap. -

muddy400EX
05-17-2005, 07:30 PM
i didnt even know they had a new cd:ermm: what are some good songs off of it that i can d/l?

spincr4hire
05-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Its not a full cd, its an EP. From watching the documentary thats on the cd, I think John Otto is MIA, until he comes back they can't come out with a full length album.

I think the new Limp has a RATM feel to it.

check out my new sponsor's website if you like heavy music:

http://www.chronixradio.com