PDA

View Full Version : Making a BBQ

TheX1992
05-16-2005, 09:19 PM
If you have seen the end of the move Gone in 60 seconds, you know what I'm talking about. The red GTO front end made into a grill? Yeah, I want to make one like that. Doesn't have to be a GTO, but need the firewall and up from a car, minus the motor. I want to attach a trailor hookup on this so I can tow this around too. What do you guys think? I cannot find ANY plans on how to make this.

Moto92
05-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Yeah thats awesome. Someday when I get a house I want to make one too

Butters
05-16-2005, 10:17 PM
hell just cut the frame with is then attach an axle some cross supports then a hitch and bam you got yourself a trailer BBQ.

TheX1992
05-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Does anyone have any type of plans or ideas? I need to know what type of paint that I can use inside of the grill (under hood, inside fenders) that won't be poisionous. Also would charcoal or gas be better/easier?

bulkdriverlp
05-17-2005, 05:05 PM
take the burners out of an old furnace and put them in there, use propane. take an old fuel oil drum cut it in half mount it in there, make sure you put in a drain. put the other half of the drum onto the inside of the hood, so when you pop the hood your lifting the bbq to check the meat. i dunno man its a thought:D