PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Using Herrmann Products?

Pepto_Bismol
05-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Well,

I called Elka, and am going to get the total LT elite package front and rear, and they can deliver within two weeks.

I called, Houser, they have a swingarm, but not LT A-Arms. I was told the back order was " a few weeks"

Sabastian at Elka recommended Herrmann A-Arms, and said stated Brad at Hermann was getting them out reletively fast.

My problem is, I have done some searching on this and other forums, but any reviews / questions about Herrmann's products are for the 400EX, and the posts are over a year old. (Most of the time, companies get better with age...usually).

Does anyone have any recent direct experience with Herrmann LT A-Arms??

Thanks!

Pepto:cool:

tamehart
05-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I never heard anything bad about them. I was also told the Janssen Arms are really good. Lifetime warranty too.

05-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Pepto_Bismol
Well,

I called Elka, and am going to get the total LT elite package front and rear, and they can deliver within two weeks.

I called, Houser, they have a swingarm, but not LT A-Arms. I was told the back order was " a few weeks"

Sabastian at Elka recommended Herrmann A-Arms, and said stated Brad at Hermann was getting them out reletively fast.

My problem is, I have done some searching on this and other forums, but any reviews / questions about Herrmann's products are for the 400EX, and the posts are over a year old. (Most of the time, companies get better with age...usually).

Does anyone have any recent direct experience with Herrmann LT A-Arms??

Thanks!

they are great, use them for sure!

tell them yurik sent you and he can prolly hook u up with a sweeter deal :macho

its pronounded ur-ick :blah:

Gabriel Racing
05-16-2005, 06:06 PM
tell them justin gabriel from gabriel racing sent you,

we have them on our cannondale and 450r long travel,

we had standard on our 400ex and no problems what so ever

on the 450r we have herrmann/elka and it works awesome.

so call herrmann and tell them justin gabriel sent you

05-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Gabriel Racing
tell them justin gabriel from gabriel racing sent you,

we have them on our cannondale and 450r long travel,

we had standard on our 400ex and no problems what so ever

on the 450r we have herrmann/elka and it works awesome.

so call herrmann and tell them justin gabriel sent you

hey man i beat u to the reccommendation :blah:

brink400
05-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by tamehart
I never heard anything bad about them. I was also told the Janssen Arms are really good. Lifetime warranty too.

I would not buy Janssen arms. I have a set of them on my YFZ and hate them. They are a ***** to adjust. They are actually TOO adjustable. Not to mention I bent one and sent it back to them and they sent me the wrong arm back after waiting a month.

jesse
05-17-2005, 01:31 PM
Brad is a real stand up guy . I have been a dealer for him for 2 years now and only had 1 problem with powdercoating . it was taken care of fast and at no cost I highly recomend them 2 any one . He has already next day aired parts 2 me at his cost just so he would not be late on the promissed date !!!! That is someone that cares about their product in my eyes .
Jesse Mattucci (owner of JBM MOTORSPORTS):D :D

Pepto_Bismol
05-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Well,

Here's the scoop.

I have made a complete package purchase from Brad at Herrmann and Sebastian at Elka.

From Herrmann: LT A-Arms, +1 Swingarm, brake lines, and some skids.

From Elka: A full set of Elka Elites all way around for the 450R (Quad Rate), in addition to their NEW TRX450R rear shock LT linkage.

Both Brad at Herrmann and Sebastian at Elka were extremely pleasant to work with.

I will be doing a full product review on these componants (quality, form, fit and function), along with detailed pictures before, during, and after assembly.

I found there to be lacking any decent (or recent for that matter) reviews for these types of items for the TRX450R. So stay tuned, I will be thorough and complete!!!

black450r
05-31-2005, 10:47 AM
hey i had herrmann a-arms on my banshee an am looking to get them on my 450r. but on the website they say they only make the LT A-arms in +0 +0. i was wondering if they could make them +1 +1.

Pepto_Bismol
05-31-2005, 10:47 PM
They make a +2 +0 and a +0 +0 for the 450R in the LT version.

I ordered the +2+0. I don't recall 100%, but after speaking with Brad for a while, I thought he mentioned he could make a custom set for a price, but again, I am not 100% sure.

I spoke with many vendors that day, and it may have been someone else.

Give them a call. Brad seems to be an easy guy to get a hold of, and get answers from.

GL

250xridamatt
06-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Let us know when you get this done. I just bought a mx 400 with Hermann long travel +3 a-arms, and I have no idea how to adjust these correctly. Ill see what I think of them. The quad also has the anti vibe stem, and +1 swinger.