PDA

View Full Version : more customers upset with eastside motorsports

minidad
05-16-2005, 12:15 PM
check out this link. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff120751.htm
from my understanding the owner is the one who attacked the customer. i don't even know why companies like eastside are still open. the offroad industry doesn't need people like eastside in it. please look at this and see what eastside customers are supporting. after readinbg this i am in shock... the owner is a real idiot.

dirtmomma
05-17-2005, 08:18 AM
OH MAN ya know I called these YAHOOS' about buying a Kasea mini from them & they were soooo rude & didn't sound like they WANTED to sell me a quad :mad: The guy kept telling me crap like I might as well buy the 90, they have a 4 yr old racing one yadda yadda yadda, I told him I WANT THE 50 for class restrictions he was just a JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I hung up & said man they don't want to sell anything there!!!!!! Oh also in thier Dirt Wheels ad it says they sell full on race quads shipped to your door ROFLMFAO YEAH RIGHT he had no friggin CLUE when I told him what i wanted!!!!

joshridina400ex
05-17-2005, 02:17 PM
i watched that happen. the owner is a freak, he is the reson i quit. not only does he treat customers bad but as a former employee he treats workers bad. he called and left a message on my cell saying he was going to give me a beating like i have never had before and i was going to wake up some morning with him in my face. this shoo needs to close it gives the mini atv market a bad rep. screw eastside. please don't support him do business with hetrick, rc motorsports, wrh, www.miniatvs.com www.miniquadparts.com and any others but steer clear of eastside if you want to be treated fair.

QuadJunkies
05-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by joshridina400ex
i watched that happen. the owner is a freak, he is the reson i quit. not only does he treat customers bad but as a former employee he treats workers bad. he called and left a message on my cell saying he was going to give me a beating like i have never had before and i was going to wake up some morning with him in my face. this shoo needs to close it gives the mini atv market a bad rep. screw eastside. please don't support him do business with hetrick, rc motorsports, wrh, www.miniatvs.com www.miniquadparts.com and any others but steer clear of eastside if you want to be treated fair.
LOL. dont EVEN get me started on this topic!!

Im glad your out of that mess Josh. Ill just leave it at that ;) You had to be the nicest guy we spoke to over there... :)

foleyit
05-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by joshridina400ex

Josh happy to hear you've moved on! About time. Threads like this will help newbies and others aware of Eastside Motorsports.

joshridina400ex
05-18-2005, 04:37 PM
no joke... i am glad to be gone. it's ok i'm gonna do my best to keep customers aware of how they treat their customers. please pass the word on to your friends and family.

reese5171
05-18-2005, 07:48 PM
ya josh was always a pleasure to work with i never had any bad experiances but josh was ok let us know if you stay in the business or open your own shop so we can support you

MOD 50cc DAD
05-19-2005, 08:48 AM
That story is unbelievable!! Someday he'll piss off the wrong guy. What goes around comes around.

Samson
05-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL. dont EVEN get me started on this topic!!

Im glad your out of that mess Josh. Ill just leave it at that ;) You had to be the nicest guy we spoke to over there... :)

:devil:

dj250r
05-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey Josh
Dwayne here from so cal
good to hear you got away from that ding dong
we will see ya when ITP comes to az at speed world
Dwayne