PDA

View Full Version : Mudvayne

Scott-300ex
05-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Alright, after 4 years of waiting i finally saw them last night, i saw American Head Charge too, there were like 100,000 people there, and then im like, wow, woodstock musta been huge.

So i come in and see American Head Charge, that was real sweet, then walked around, then saw some chitty bands, then sum 41 came on, and i like them, but when they played, they were awsome, great show they got, then story of the year came on but i hate them, but by that time, the whole crowd was having bottle wars, throwin cups, pillows, bags, water bottles, full or not, across the walkway, so it was lawn seats, versus, actual chair seats, they were all throwin em across, it was like a medivel war, like 50 bottles in the air at all times, people that weren't payin attention were getiin hit in the back and the head

Then the t-shirts started comin off of the girls, so you'd look around on the lawn and whenever you saw a girl get up you watched, i saw at least 50 chicks take shirts off, so that was cool, they would usually get up in like groups of 3, then they started makin out, so then every group from then on would get up and make out, then flash.

Then they got blankets, had a person on there and started throwin them up and stuff

There were always at least 10 people crowd surfin at a time, i saw 1 dude get 5 feet of air and land on another

Then comes Mudvayne, i was so excited, been waitin to see them for a long time. So they play lots of their songs, i was singin/screamin the whole time, and he does high screamin so i was too and i lost the high end of my voice and its still not back, i sang like every word of all the songs, and headbangin and throwin fists in the air, oh it was nuts, then Dig came up and that was insane

Chad, the lead singer did a great job though, he told us to scream as loud as we could, then told us his concerts are therapy, then, told us to scrape up all our positive energy and send it over there to the people over in Iraq and wish them well and hope they come back safe, then he said because we live in a world so cold, so then they played World So Cold, lol, then told us never to let anyone push us down and if they do get up look them in the eye and tell them your never ganna fall agian, then they played Not Falling, i loved how they did the whole show, then the last song came him saying, CAN YOU DIG IT!!!! i startin screamin cuz i knew Dig was comin up, then again CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!! we all sreamed again, then one more CAAAAAN, YOU, DIG IIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!, then the song started, oh man what a concert, i went nuts, it was awsome, Mudvayne kicked my arse they were so awsome, i can't wait to see them again!!!!!

wow, that was long

you would be amazed at all the people that were smokin their, marlboro could have retired from all the packs i saw their

i saw like no less than 10,000 people at all times

JDiablo
05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
sweet,sounds like a trick concert the social distortion concert i went to was like that

theTman
05-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Mudvayne rocks

Punk'd
05-16-2005, 01:34 PM
You went to pointfest didnt you, you arse!:mad:

devildriver422
05-16-2005, 01:53 PM
i saw mudvayne a while back...my first concert actually. i was like 12 hahah i was geting my *** beat in the pit but i was in there :macho hahah i was up front for a lot actually and i wouldnt be getting beat at all cuz theres rows of people.
by the way, who filled in for guitar for american head charge? or did they just have one guitarist?

RIP Bryan

stever25
05-16-2005, 05:16 PM
I saw Mudvayne w/ American head charge @ the webster theater in hartford like a month ago and ity was bad A**!!!!!
Even the 21 and older section in the bar was getting rowdy!!!

Scott-300ex
05-16-2005, 05:38 PM
oh and also, when we were going there, we were in the park and its like a 5 mile drive to the parking lot, everyones got beers they are drinkin, even the drivers, and one driver comes up to us, we have no idea who it is and hands us a michelobe light, he's like "Here ya go man" we're like "No thanks" he's like "Come on, why ain't ya drinkin", then my brother 'n law who drinks a crap load every day is like "I hate michelobe" lol

we had no clue who this guy was, just drives up along side of us when were drivin, like 10 mph, and jumps out the window and is like, here ya go man, lol, funny $hit

oh man, good times

Scott-300ex
05-16-2005, 05:43 PM
yeah randy, i went to pointfest, fun as hell, you shoulda went

there was 2 guitarist for AHC

a guy with hair just in the top front, like 3x4 section, and then a guy with long hair, almost down to his soldiers, there was 2 of them their, im glad they came since brian died, there was a 55 gallon drum and we picked it up and threw it into the pit, the singer of AHC walked on roofs and stuff, it was wild

oh, and one chick crowd surfin had a cloth skirt on, um......................yeah, that got ripped off

so yeah, $20 for AHC, mudvayne, other bands, see chicks makin out, tits, and ***, oh yeah, definetly well worth it:D

FoxRacing81
05-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
yeah randy, i went to pointfest, fun as hell, you shoulda went

there was 2 guitarist for AHC

a guy with hair just in the top front, like 3x4 section, and then a guy with long hair, almost down to his soldiers, there was 2 of them their, im glad they came since brian died, there was a 55 gallon drum and we picked it up and threw it into the pit, the singer of AHC walked on roofs and stuff, it was wild

oh, and one chick crowd surfin had a cloth skirt on, um......................yeah, that got ripped off

so yeah, $20 for AHC, mudvayne, other bands, see chicks makin out, tits, and ***, oh yeah, definetly well worth it:D

I can only imagine Ozzfest then...

JR3
05-16-2005, 05:59 PM
ive been to plennty of concerts but ozzfest is nasty every year always good any1 going to ozzfest this year at pnc bank arts center in nj well be there

Scott-300ex
05-17-2005, 10:29 AM
he'res some picks of it

http://www.1057thepoint.com/gallery/pointfest17.aspx?PhotoID=19620&cc=9197244416