PDA

View Full Version : Any Indiana Riders??????

whiteknuckle
05-20-2002, 06:33 PM
anyone here from indiana?? i live in kokomo and my ridin buddy is sellin his banshee and i nedd some ridin partners!! we go up to michigan and to attica neay laffayette indiana bout hour twenty from my place! also will be going to the new place south of indianapolis! let me know where yall are at!

wscotthougland
05-21-2002, 06:50 AM
what new place are you talking about south of Indy? I live about an hour south of Indy and go riding at Haspin about 1 or 2 times a month. We are going this weekend but I am not sure on what day yet?

05-21-2002, 06:51 AM
go to this link and tell me how far away it is from you..I'm a member at this MX park,,you any were near it???

http://www.motorheadpark.com/index.html

wscotthougland
05-21-2002, 10:15 AM
It looks like its about a 2 hr drive for me.

Meek
05-22-2002, 12:48 AM
I live in Indianapolis, and have been to the Badlands a few times, and have been to Haspin once. This place down south sounds like a lot of fun. Keep me poasted on where you guys are going to ride next, maybe we can meet up.

ridered300
05-22-2002, 05:53 AM
I live in Muncie and am alway looking for new people to ride with. Infact I was just in kokomo last weekend on my way to turn one to pick up a new Kodiak. My local track is Barneys in Upland. Its $2 a day and there are some pretty good tracks and trails. Nuthin like haspin but really cheap and not as far. PM me if u wanna go sometime.

whiteknuckle
05-22-2002, 09:31 AM
rico im bout 45 minutes north of indy so thats baout 2 and a half from me im guessing! and that new place is in brown county i think! it was in last months issue of one of our mags ill look it up ive got it here somehwere!

ridered300
05-22-2002, 08:30 PM
Its in a recent issue of Dirt Wheels, its Lawrence County Recreational Park. I think its the May or June, prob May.

ranger400ex
05-23-2002, 07:10 AM
Hey guys myself and about 15 others are going to hit Haspin this weekend (25-27). If anyone form the group wants to stop out and ride shooot me an email ben.wrightsman@divsys.com we are planning on going doen saturday and most are staying thoroughout the weekend. We should be camped a "Shoe Tree" look for a newer copper colored ranger 4x4 with ranger on the windshield and "autografix" on the back(Green LED's falshing all over and in the headlights) Feel free to grab a cold one and hang out if you don't have anything else to do.

See ya then,

BMW
317-331-1197

Sparky416ex
05-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Hey guys I heard about a place down around evansville called quadcity. They let anyone race any size bike. I got kicked of a track this weekend cuz im 13 and i had t be 16 i didnt know that was a law i thought it was a recommendation. I told that guy ill come back when im 16 im not ridin a 90cc. www.indymx.com its an easy track and fun!! where can i find more info on quadcity?

05-28-2002, 04:06 PM
I have some bad ***** places to ride. I live in the very north eastern corner of indiana and i will ride with anyone. If you want to get a hold of me i will meet up with ya at attica or something. My phone number is 260-837-7596 or e-mail me at Wildchild211301@aol.com

cdalejef
05-28-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by ridered300
Its in a recent issue of Dirt Wheels, its Lawrence County Recreational Park. I think its the May or June, prob May.
Marty and rowlrag went there a week ago, they said it was kinda small.

cdalejef
05-28-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by wscotthougland
what new place are you talking about south of Indy? I live about an hour south of Indy and go riding at Haspin about 1 or 2 times a month. We are going this weekend but I am not sure on what day yet?

Hey Scott, you guys need to come to the GNCC this weekend! NO MORE SPECTATING!!!

wscotthougland
05-29-2002, 06:47 AM
I can't make it this weekend, already have plans. I wish I could I had a good time down at Sparta. I also race a hair scramble at haspin two weeks ago, I finished 11th out of 17. Newt and I are planning on racing the next race at haspin that's on June 9th. I am looking forward to trying out my new shocks:cool: When will Marty be back from vacation, I would like to bring down my rear shock and have it rebuilt before the next race (assuming you have got the spring in). If not, I will definitely be coming down to pick up my fronts (should have came down and got them before the last race).

Later Scott

cdalejef
05-29-2002, 09:59 AM
He's back!

Sparky416ex
05-29-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop

Marty and rowlrag went there a week ago, they said it was kinda small.

Very small i have been there about 4 times...its enough land to have fun but its small, Me and my cousin were racin around it he was on a shee i was on a 300ex, i could pass him anywhere in the woods but theres this one last straight he catches up...it took us about hmmm 6-7 minutes to get around it my dad took the time.

Sparky416ex
05-29-2002, 02:32 PM
And that was around the perimeter

voges
06-02-2002, 09:46 PM
i live in Santa Claus IN
its like 5 miles from motorhead

trx400ex
06-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Sparky416ex
Hey guys I heard about a place down around evansville called quadcity. They let anyone race any size bike. I got kicked of a track this weekend cuz im 13 and i had t be 16 i didnt know that was a law i thought it was a recommendation. I told that guy ill come back when im 16 im not ridin a 90cc. www.indymx.com its an easy track and fun!! where can i find more info on quadcity?

how did you get into indymx
?
when i went, 16 wasnt good enough, they wanted a drivers licence too...blackrock down in kentucky lets anyone race, but its alot more nutty than the indymx little track