PDA

View Full Version : who's ready for hickory ?

gump
05-15-2005, 08:36 PM
everyone ready to finaly get back to some racing ? i sure am these gncc's are breaking my piggy bank...

holeshot19
05-15-2005, 08:44 PM
loan me some cash:ermm:

Bonnie Cook
05-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Well, the weather for this weekend is supposed to be NICE!!!
Mid 70's with NO RAIN in the forecast.

Hope another impressive quad turn out is there!!!

I am ready - hope ya'll are too!!!

gump
05-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
Well, the weather for this weekend is supposed to be NICE!!!
Mid 70's with NO RAIN in the forecast.

Hope another impressive quad turn out is there!!!

I am ready - hope ya'll are too!!! it's 2 am friday morning here near the track and it's raining like hell !!!!!!!! no rain in the forecast my ***... :D by sunday it'll be dusty... :mad:

holeshot19
05-20-2005, 04:41 AM
well now those botoms down at the ole track gets pretty nasty after the rains but the fields get pretty dusty also, so what u rideing this weekend gump? are u going to beat up on those old dudes on the honda or what? keep us informed on the track im sure u are going up there on sat , thanks:grr:

gump
05-20-2005, 08:22 AM
gonna give the honda a try, might have my rekluse back in by then if i get my plates today, 10:30 am and weather is clearing up...

Bonnie Cook
05-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah, rain fell dad said, but it is sunny and the forecast this weekend is to be HOT!!!

So quit BIT%&ING

gump
05-20-2005, 10:07 PM
bit*hing ??? your so sweet Bonnie... i'm praying for rain... seems like i do better in mud, top 10 at steele creek, and the penton.. lorrette's was a bike failure.. mud slows them fast dudes down...
Eddie how do i get this honda to start in gear ?? rekluse plates aint gonna be here till monday, and i put a uni filter on it and it ran fine for what little i rode it now at half throttle it won't run a lick, so the ole trusty suki may be back one more time.

angelon400ex
05-21-2005, 05:05 PM
I'll be there. Already loaded and ready to go. Can't wait....seems like forever since I got to race GNCC Cross Anchor. Look forward to seeing all of you there!!!:D