??300expro??
05-15-2005, 08:02 PM
another

??300expro??
05-15-2005, 08:04 PM
last one

drifterx
05-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Looks good, like the yellow maiers. But you can't leave that front end like that. Wheel spacers PLUS flipped rims, that is not safe! :eek2: If you want it wider, pick one of the other, even though both aren't good ways to add width, but both is overkill, and isn't safe.

Butters
05-16-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by drifterx
Looks good, like the yellow maiers. But you can't leave that front end like that. Wheel spacers PLUS flipped rims, that is not safe! :eek2: If you want it wider, pick one of the other, even though both aren't good ways to add width, but both is overkill, and isn't safe.

yeah i agree. just spend the money and get new a-arms. looks good though.

??300expro??
05-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Looks good, like the yellow maiers. But you can't leave that front end like that. Wheel spacers PLUS flipped rims, that is not safe! If you want it wider, pick one of the other, even though both aren't good ways to add width, but both is overkill, and isn't safe.

I know it isn't safe I broke 3 or 4 sets of tie rod ends so i filpped the rims around to normal. plus I broke a OEM shock off the lower mount. :eek2: now i have 1.5 spacer on the front and none on the rear, with workshocks dual rate:) and it handles fine.

This is what it looks like now

Butters
05-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by ??300expro??
Looks good, like the yellow maiers. But you can't leave that front end like that. Wheel spacers PLUS flipped rims, that is not safe! If you want it wider, pick one of the other, even though both aren't good ways to add width, but both is overkill, and isn't safe.

I know it isn't safe I broke 3 or 4 sets of tie rod ends so i filpped the rims around to normal. plus I broke a OEM shock off the lower mount. :eek2: now i have 1.5 spacer on the front and none on the rear, with workshocks dual rate:) and it handles fine.

that looks alot safer and i bet it handles better too.

honda250Xer
05-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Hey i was wondering if you think it would be safe to jsut flip the rims on a 250EX i need it a little wider casue when i go in sharp turns it goes up on 2 wheels and i race XC and i cant have that so thanks this is urgent please reply Broc Bromley#128

drifterx
05-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by ??300expro??

That is better, i have spacers only on the front too, but i'm thinking of taking them off.

Out_Sider
05-21-2005, 06:52 PM
i had spacers on the front of my 300ex for one practice session, and they were took off and thrown in the garbage, absolute junk, a arms and axle or stay stock is my motto ;)

honda250Xer
05-21-2005, 07:46 PM
This is my 250X

Broc Bromley #128

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/gettinbeat/Picture055.jpg

red rider88
05-21-2005, 08:25 PM
dis is my 250x