PDA

View Full Version : DMC Alien Pipe?

MadMax27
05-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey all, went for a ride yesterday with a very large group. One guy had a KFX700 with the DMC pipe. Holy ****, it sounded like a stock car! Out of all the 2 stroke dirt bikes, and us thumpers, he was the one heard loud and clear. He said he had great gains, and it was worth the money. Anybody have this on their 400? Hows it sound, loud and rappy like my old T4 or LRD? or is it Low and rumbbly? Thanx

hawiianpwr
05-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Its def got its own sound! Its is loud and really raspy on our quads. But on those 700's they sound really good

Quad Dude
05-16-2005, 06:52 PM
ive been tring to find a cheap one for my 400 since i got it . no luck yet but i was told its one if not the pest pipes for and ex in total increas in torque and horsepower. they are kinda loud , but youll have that. plus the duals all the way back look cool

MadMax27
05-16-2005, 07:01 PM
I found a couple on Ebay, pretty cheap considering.... My buddy has a HMF, Im not tryin to beat him or anybody else, I just want my own unique bike. EVERYBODY round here has an HMF. They sound all right, but I was also leanin towards a DR.D, cuz its says no jetting required! Oh well, Im lazy...

Steelerz37
05-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I had one of these on my 400ex. Excellent power gains all over. I ended up going back to stock though just because it was so loud. It sounded really really nice, just too loud. I had some trouble getting it started when I had that pipe on, but I'm sure I just had poor jetting.