PDA

View Full Version : This vid shows exactly why are sport is geting a bad REP.

LiveToRide1930
05-14-2005, 09:09 PM
this vid explains it all about why the cops chase us,taking away riding sports and outlawing them.i think its dumb has hell but i also think it was cool vid besides them riding in the middle of new york streets.Also it gives a bad rep to yamaha in this vid because all the atvs are banshees and some yamaha dirtbikes.i hope everyone agrees with me.

http://xfactorvideo.com/Trailers/12OClock.wmv (http://)

Chino
05-14-2005, 09:17 PM
i can't even get it to download
:confused: :confused:

Mxjunkie
05-14-2005, 09:20 PM
copy paste the link somewhere then click it

Its kinda cool but bad. I kinda hate the fact they use banshees, why cant everyone use 400ex's or something lol I think I saw Jerry in there! the one white banshee with the big fat dude :eek2: :devil:

YFZ450Ridr
05-14-2005, 09:26 PM
copy the link and paste it in the URL box.

i didnt think the video was that good and i do agree with you on what u said. for one, the need helmets they are plain STUPID, and two why does it seem like all black guys like raptors or banshees? i dont get it at all?(no offense AT ALL to any black men)

Chino
05-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
copy paste the link somewhere then click it

Its kinda cool but bad. I kinda hate the fact they use banshees, why cant everyone use 400ex's or something lol I think I saw Jerry in there! the one white banshee with the big fat dude :eek2: :devil:

yeah it was definatly jerry and his home boyz :macho

wheelinforlife
05-14-2005, 09:35 PM
LOL they cooo manthey coooo dog LMAO THEY SUCK!!

05-14-2005, 09:38 PM
damn :eek2:
if they make make a full vid
POST HERE PLEASE
Thanks;)

FoxRacing81
05-14-2005, 09:53 PM
I gotta admit...that video was pretty sweet...they do have mad skills...you gotta admit it.

But...your right, they give this sport a very very bad rep.

-Justin

SRH
05-14-2005, 10:03 PM
actually those guys arent the ones who give the sport a bad rep, its just retarded to think that, they might piss off cops a lil but its not like quads in the middle of new york is an on going problem, its lil punk *** kids who ride with helmets down there streets wrecklessly and neighbors fields, tearing up **** with bad attitudes they get hurt and there parents sue and what not, sounds like alot of the members on here talking about these guys

honestly do you think anyone wants to ban dirtbikes because of this pic?

and how do you know they didnt have permit and thats all setup in the vid?

250R-Dee
05-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, they have skills but they need to keep that crap off of the streets.

I would say they probably had a permit since an occupied police van appeared in a couple of the shots. If not, they are prime examples of IGNORANCE so the "N" word should be used without malice.

SRH
05-14-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
Yeah, they have skills but they need to keep that crap off of the streets.

I would say they probably had a permit since an occupied police van appeared in a couple of the shots. If not, they are prime examples of IGNORANCE so the "N" word should be used without malice.

why should the keep it off the streets, if they had a permit they can do what they want

you people complain over some stupid stuff, save it over something worth complaining about like the neighbor kid riding at 10pm through the farmers field with no helmet and his gf on the back then blasting down the road dodging cars

buttskinbmx2087
05-14-2005, 10:58 PM
personaly i thought the video was badass...and i dont think that is givin the sport a bad name...and they have alot of skill...so stop complain about stupid stuff like that cause u kno if u could u would do the same thing..

250R-Dee
05-14-2005, 11:11 PM
I said it was a cool vid and IF they had a permit everything was OK. Yes, I have seen the guys blasting through fields with helmet-less passengers and other stupid acts too but I think the full version of this vid should include a disclaimer that says the riders are professional at the acts were performed in a controlled environment. We don't "little Bobby or Betty" thinking it is cool to pull off tricks down the middle of a crowded street.

Those guys have mad skills and I have seen many of their street bike clips.

spud400ex
05-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
. I kinda hate the fact they use banshees, why cant everyone use 400ex's or something lol

becuase the 400ex is one of the easiest quads to stunt and the banshee takes skill to wheelie

JUSTINcredible
05-15-2005, 01:07 AM
LMAO.. I actually thought that was pretty funny yo

they'll see how cool they really are when they get a sample of the asphalt on their face

05-15-2005, 01:59 AM
This URL is not valid

Mxjunkie
05-15-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by spud400ex
becuase the 400ex is one of the easiest quads to stunt and the banshee takes skill to wheelie

Ah I see, well I should have fun trying to stunt mine then :blah:

LTandRaptorider
05-15-2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
This URL is not valid

Try this one...

http://xfactorvideo.com/Trailers/12OClock.wmv

DEAL
05-15-2005, 07:59 AM
LMFAO

Punk'd
05-15-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh now I understand why they try and ban them:grr: :mad:

<DRS>GPF
05-15-2005, 09:16 AM
it was kinda cool... im sure we've all seen better stunts(real life or another video..) but it was decent. they got some skill..lol..
i dont think thats the reason for the growing fatalities..
i worry more about the non-experienced, over confident clods who are driving up the cost of bikes and insurance, just because its "in vogue" to pull up to the country club for wine and cheese..

also, ill bet most here have done the evil of no helmet on the quad while doing more than loading..

i remember the days when my partially functioning brain consisted of 3 main thoughts.. being "cool", babes and food.. pretty much in that order.. (now its food, mortage and try not to hurt myself..lol)
back when, i had a little nighthawk 550 id take out to front street in philly(drag racing and generally showing off..).. it was a great wheelie bike and pretty fast.. it got about 100-105 in the qtr. but you had to keep you weight up front til you hit 3rd.. also, it was a shaft drive and you could have it doing bunny-hops using the shaft drive to kick it up..

i later sold it and bought a CB1000 custom..(the one that almost got me..) it wasnt as quick to 100mph as the nighthawk and it was too long to get good comfy wheelie, but it could do some awsome bunny-hops.. ill bet i could make the bike jump off the ground about a 12"- 18" at somewhere around 5 -10mph.. id get it hopping a few times, then crack 2nd gear to either light up the tire or get a fair wheelie..(it was the only way i could wheelie the big bastage).. it was also fast, very fast.. (too fast.. the needle hit the pin and stopped@155mph..)

a short time later i moved back to illinois(born here).. theres no helmet laws and you can operate a licensed, motorized vehicle without any footwear.. id cruise around the local park wearing nothing but a cut-off shorts and my bright green rimmed shades.. (stop on the grass or the asphalt will burn your feet..)
to paraphrase "..young, dumb and full of cum.."

all in all, im lucky to be alive for all the testosterone influenced stunts i pulled in my early years.. no broken bones or visible scars..:D

im not a lone ranger, "birds of a feather ya know".. ill bet many here have, or will have "war stories" of the fool-hardy stunts theyve pulled and lived to brag about.. ;)
everybody has their own level of adrenalin rush to cater to..

im almost 40yrs old and now ive got this quad to keep me occupied.. i love jumping it, with helmet and gear of course.. its a pretty good rush..
though i now tend to think first, about the pain itll cause and how long i could be potentially out of work as a result..(besides, my wife forbids me from getting another street rocket..) :ermm:

FasstMidnightZ
05-15-2005, 09:53 AM
haha, its funny how all those black people think there badass with them, and how their saying they have no jobs , n' Shlt, , but like someone said its just not them, alot of people do it, IT will allways be like that so.....

<DRS>GPF
05-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
haha, its funny how all those black people think there badass with them, and how their saying they have no jobs , n' Shlt,

just think, they mightve rode them up to the welfare office to pick up those checks cut from the tax dollars we've paid..:huh

i once saw a news type story where they actually interviewed and videotaped this rap singer (apparently not good enough to be nationally famous..) getting out of a limo (just to rub in some salt..) to go in and get his check.. allegedly it was on the up and up.. go figure.. :grr: ( i think it was some MTV news story.. been a while.)

i saw another story where this lady in CA had enough aliases and collected enough govt handouts to hit seven figures in a year..

of course she was being prosecuted, hence the news story..

[here's] (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Spain Bank&width=800) an example of what not to try on your crotch rocket..

Cr85rRida
05-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Ryde or die nigga. lol. Thats sweet the way the cops were chasin them. Some dude probably seen the video and is like thats my banshee! hm no jobs but the have quads and bikes, the guy even said if they take it away the get more. lol im gunna take my R to harlem and ride

WKY400EX
05-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
[here's] (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Spain Bank&width=800) an example of what not to try on your crotch rocket.. That video is too funny! If more places started taking care of criminals like that, maybe crime would fall.:p

derekhonda
05-15-2005, 12:22 PM
HEY ! THERE IS MY STOLEN BANSHEE !!!!!

Just Kidding.

05-15-2005, 01:24 PM
that video was awesome, but seriously...if i saw a cop coming after me then why would i stop? im not gonna lose my bike over a pig. i gotta say that its hard to wheelie a banshee, way harder than a 400ex. I just got rid of mine 'shee. But stuff like that in the road is just sweet...

05-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by postal
im not gonna lose my bike over a pig.

d&mn strait.
LOL:p

MXracer16
05-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
d&mn strait.
LOL:p

Its people like YOU that give us a bad name. Its the cops job to do that and they put their life on the line everyday to protect you, then you go and turn on them and give them a slap in the face. Grow up or leave the sport, before you wreck it even more.

Cr85rRida
05-15-2005, 04:47 PM
and it people like YOU who should learn to have a sense of humor. You think its just him that gives atv'ers a bad name meanwhile it is us as a whole. Honstley who cares what people think. Its not like we are trying to win a nobelt prize. Just be respectful to people and we will get by. and when ever the p0lic3 get you mad listen to N.W.A and Body count.

05-15-2005, 05:19 PM
i like when they do the wheelie past ll the police station at the end of the video

05-15-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by MXracer16
Its people like YOU that give us a bad name. Its the cops job to do that and they put their life on the line everyday to protect you, then you go and turn on them and give them a slap in the face. Grow up or leave the sport, before you wreck it even more.

Hey mother f*cker, its people like YOU who need to get the dick out of the *****. I'm not gonna lose my quad over someone who arrested me for walking on someone elses property. All the police in my town are dicks. And it's not any of us who are doing it, it's everybody that has an ATV, whether its a dirt bike, 3-wheeler, 4-wheeler or even a snowmobile. Think about it, no matter where you ride, you'll tear stuff up. So just learn to "not give a f**k"

05-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Hey mother f*cker, its people like YOU who need to get the dick out of the *****. I'm not gonna lose my quad over someone who arrested me for walking on someone elses property. All the police in my town are dicks. And it's not any of us who are doing it, it's everybody that has an ATV, whether its a dirt bike, 3-wheeler, 4-wheeler or even a snowmobile. Think about it, no matter where you ride, you'll tear stuff up. So just learn to "not give a f**k" man you're funny!

05-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
man you're funny!

lol thanks:devil:

MXracer16
05-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Hey mother f*cker, its people like YOU who need to get the dick out of the *****. I'm not gonna lose my quad over someone who arrested me for walking on someone elses property. All the police in my town are dicks. And it's not any of us who are doing it, it's everybody that has an ATV, whether its a dirt bike, 3-wheeler, 4-wheeler or even a snowmobile. Think about it, no matter where you ride, you'll tear stuff up. So just learn to "not give a f**k"

I don't think its me who needs to to pull something out of their *****. I wasn't talking about just getting it taken away for "walking on someones property", I was talking about poeple that dont where helmets and rip through other peoples land, stuff like that. They have trails and tracks for that. Yes, it is all of us, but there are some that are worse than others. I am sorry, but I actually care about our sport. I can see that you have different views than me, so I'll choose to ignore you.

05-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by MXracer16
I don't think its me who needs to to pull something out of their *****. I wasn't talking about just getting it taken away for "walking on someones property", I was talking about poeple that dont where helmets and rip through other peoples land, stuff like that. They have trails and tracks for that. Yes, it is all of us, but there are some that are worse than others. I am sorry, but I actually care about our sport. I can see that you have different views than me, so I'll choose to ignore you.

I care about it too, but I know what you mean. I wear a helmet everytime I ride, everybody should.

400exrules
05-15-2005, 06:24 PM
funny video, those guys think their all hardazz cuz they can ride a wheelie down the middle of the street in a city on a motorcycle, or atv

i wish a big rig woulda ran straight over one of them doin 80 while he was ridin a wheelie

Cr85rRida
05-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
funny video, those guys think their all hardazz cuz they can ride a wheelie down the middle of the street in a city on a motorcycle, or atv

i wish a big rig woulda ran straight over one of them doin 80 while he was ridin a wheelie

Yes a big rig in the middle of harlem:rolleyes: lol the one guy is like " all dem rap starz iminate us, dey iminate us!" lol its imitate(sp)

SRH
05-15-2005, 08:03 PM
no wonder people hate quad riders, you all sound like a bunch of miserable dick heads, its a video calm down and get offline for once in your lives

400exrules
05-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no wonder people hate quad riders, you all sound like a bunch of miserable dick heads, its a video calm down and get offline for once in your lives

lmao you have more posts per day then i do, and ive been here 2 years longer then you

maybe your the one on the internet all the time?

and i just got back from ridin just so you know

SRH
05-15-2005, 08:42 PM
lmao you have more posts per day then i do, and ive been here 2 years longer then you

maybe your the one on the internet all the time?

and i just got back from ridin just so you know

your a homo

05-15-2005, 08:44 PM
and your a ***et, ****er.

400exrules
05-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your a homo

lmfao......good one

SRH
05-15-2005, 09:12 PM