PDA

View Full Version : Please help me fast !!

lonestar13r
05-14-2005, 03:23 PM
OK so my bud calls and were going to Rausch Creek tommarow. all good except one thing....since my mom isn't taking me and my freind is , i'm gonna have to DL the Wavior on my comp so my mom can sign. for me and i can get in...BUT i dled it a few times and it keeps doing it in korean and forign languages.. :grr: :mad: .?!?!? i'm gettting really frusturated with it. SO if some one could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Paste me a copy of the "under 18" wavior in English.... thank you so much any one !!! Please help, i'm getting sorta mad. thanks again for anything.
-Ethan

JDiablo
05-14-2005, 03:25 PM
hook me up with a website first

Ralph
05-14-2005, 03:27 PM
let me know if this works.

http://www.randrcoatings.com/waiver.tif

http://www.randrcoatings.com/waiverback.tif

JDiablo
05-14-2005, 03:31 PM
i got it,just give me your email ill email it to you

JDiablo
05-14-2005, 03:45 PM
PARENTAL CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF
LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY
AGREEMENT
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION OF EVENTS
IN CONSIDERATION of my minor child ("the Minor") being permitted to participate in any way in the
EVENT(S) and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA(S) defined to be
any area which require special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which
admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited, I agree:
1. I know the nature of the EVENT(S) and the Minor's experience and capabilities, and believe in
the Minor to be qualified to participate in the Event(s). I will inspect the premises, facilities, and
equipment to be used or with which the Minor may come in contact. IF I OR THE MINOR
BELIEVE ANYTHING IS UNSAFE, I WILL INSTRUCT THE MINOR TO IMMEDIATELY
LEAVE THE RESTRICTED AREA AND REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE FURTHER IN THE
EVENT(S).
2. I FULLY UNDERSTAND and will instruct the Minor that: (a) THE ACTIVITIES OF THE
EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and participation in the Event(s) and/ or entry into
Restricted Areas involve RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY,
INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABLITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH ("RISKS"); (b) these
Risks and dangers may be caused by the Minor's own actions, or inactions, the actions or
inactions of others participating in the Event(s), the rules of the Event(s), the condition and layout
of the premises and equipment , or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED
BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISKS NOT KNOWN TO ME or that are not readily
foreseeable at this time; (d) THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES and/or damages that
could result from those Risks COULD BE SEVERE AND COULD PERMANENTLY CHANGE
THE MINOR'S FUTURE.
3. I consent to the Minor's participation in t he Event(s) and/or entry into restricted areas and
HEREBY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND
ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSSES, COSTS AND/OR DAMAGES
FOLLOWING SUCH INJURY, DISABILITY, PARALYSIS OR DEATH, EVEN IF CAUSED,
IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED BELOW.
4. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the promoters,
participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track
operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in
any Restricted Area, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of premises used to
conduct the Event(s), premises or event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and other
persons or entities who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk
evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or Event(s) and each of them, their
directors, officers, agents, and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releasees",
FROM ALL LIABILITY TO ME, THE MINOR, my and minorís personal representatives,
assigns, heirs, and next of kin, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR
DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, including, but not limited to, death or damage to
property, CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE
NEGLEIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE.
5. If, despite, this release, I, the Minor or anyone on the Minor's behalf makes a claim against any of
the "Releasees" named above, I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD
HARMLESS THE "RELEASEES" and each of them from ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES,
ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST THEY MAY INCURE DUE TO
THE CLAIM MADE AGAINST ANY OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED ABOVE, WHETHER
THE CLAIM IS BASED ON THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
7. I sign this agreement on my own behalf and on behalf of the Minor.
I HAVE READ THIS PARENTAL CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF
LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT,
UNDE RSTAND THAT BY SIGNING IT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS,
AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.
_________________________ ___________________________ _______________
Signature of Parent or Guardian Printed Name of Parent or Guardian Date
_____________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________
Signature of Witness Printed Name of Witness Name / Age of Minor
I AGREE any dispute concerning this Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration in the state the
event facility is located. Such arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American
Arbitration Association. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs except that the arbitrator
may, in the arbitrator’s sole discretion require that the losing party pay the prevailing party all or some
portion of the prevailing parties attorneys fees and arbitration costs.

gojk
05-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Right click on these and then go save as. You should be able to open and print these.

http://www.eaznet.com/~buttercup/waiver.gif

http://www.eaznet.com/~buttercup/waiverback.gif

lonestar13r
05-14-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks a MILLION guys !!!!!!! thats alot of weight off the shoulders :) ! thanks again!!!!!
-Ethan

gojk
05-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Have Fun!