PDA

View Full Version : blaster exhaust and graphics

wantablaster
05-13-2005, 09:47 PM
I would like to know what kind of exhaust would be better to get for my blaster im looking at the Toomey B1 and the Project Blaster Phantom pipe. Should i try to get one of these wich one of them is better or should i just keep my pro circuit.
And what are some nice graphics for them mine is an 2001 and would like to know where i can find some nice graphics for it. If you have pictures of yours with a graphics kit post it.
Thanks

bradley300
05-14-2005, 08:56 AM
i like the LRD the best, the project blaster pipe is a graydon proline copy, which i would say is the second best. dyno port is also a good one

bradley300
05-14-2005, 08:57 AM
heres some sweet graphics from thequadshop

FlushClinker
05-14-2005, 10:05 AM
id check out trenga racing for pipes and graphics for blasters... pretty sure they sell LRD pipes also...

http://www.trengaracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=234

blasterak
05-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Id highly recommend the PB (Project Blaster) Phantom or the LRD like bradley said... I have the PB Phantom/Graydon and this pipe kicks ***... power everywhere top to bottom.. and the PB Phantom is the best looking pipe IMO... and for graphics deff. go to PB for them.. Kurt will hook you up with all the parts youll want for a Blaster ;)