PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th?

I-7
05-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Well the day is almost over. Anything bad happen to any of you guys. I was getting some food and the bill rang up $6.66. I drove home VERY carefully :blah:

Actually I won a 2 liter bottle of soda!

400exrules
05-13-2005, 08:56 PM
nothing so far

Mxjunkie
05-13-2005, 09:06 PM
My days sucked so far, First I slammed my head into a van hood at work, then I got a run in the paint I painted on the hood, So I had to sand then repaint which sucked because it held my boss and I up, I get home and went riding with my brother and I were filming for my movie I'm making and I crashed pretty bad. I come inside and I tell my dad a little bad news I herd about my quad/deal and we got into a fight. Now I'm sitting here with a headache and I'm pissed off at the world :)

lol
05-13-2005, 09:13 PM
i had an amazing day!

I hooked up with a really hot girl that i met about an hour ago!!!!:blah: :D

TheFontMaster
05-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I get home and went riding my brother :)

Ok we don't need to know what you and your brother do in your spare time:eek2:

My day was actualy very awsome. I buffed the F-150 all nice nice, then my friends dog had to put its paws up on the door and put about 5 or 6 nice scratches in it:mad: O i was mad, but a little more buffing ad it will be fine. Played paintball, then went to my girlfriends house.;)

Mxjunkie
05-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Damn type-os :(

roostin_dale
05-13-2005, 09:33 PM
very bad day for me!

First off my girlfriend is racing like 4 hours away so i dont get to see her all weekend. Then a group of like 10 people went riding and i couldnt go since my quad isnt running. Then I was mowing about a mile away from my house and it started to hail and rain (kinda hurt)..then I went to park at a resturant and i hit a damn car, luckly it was only their tire...this day sucked

rollie
05-13-2005, 10:03 PM
my day wasnt bad at all acually, at school we had "heritage day" which is when like different companys cme in and show us what they do, unforchanialty i got stuck in a class called "flower art" so yeah...but after that i went to my friends house and put her bike together then i we went down to the local dirt jumps and rode around then i came home and my sister just got home from college..i also ate pizza

not that any of you care haha:scary:

buttskinbmx2087
05-13-2005, 10:52 PM
well my day started out fine....then at like 230 i got a $105 fine for not stoping at a stop sign:mad: :mad: ...then i got kneed in my balls:eek2: .....then i find out one of my freinds were in a pretty bad motorcycle accident...but fortunatly is gonna be alright...

tdsongster
05-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Toally sucked. The business user had a change in requirements for a software application that I have been working on for the last 3 weeks. 150 hours totally wasted...

HiperEX
05-14-2005, 12:02 AM
nothin bad here drank all night and watched my bud beat this kids *** it was a great night:)

derekhonda
05-14-2005, 12:19 AM
friends dad had a heart attack spent the whole evening with him :(

shellz4sand
05-14-2005, 12:23 AM
Dropped my $300 ring down the drain in the bathroom at 6:30 this morning.Every patient at work treated me like crap.Other than that my dad came over took my bathroom sink apart & got my ring.Sat in my garage from the time I got home until now (11:30pm) & drank beer with all my friends that live on my street.Oh & some starnger that works for Budweiser stopped while we we sitting in my driveway & gave me 2 , 24 packs of beers in some special Dale Jr cooler's.So it all worked out!

dunnonuttin
05-14-2005, 05:17 AM
it kinda took its toll on me but paid off in the end (kinda went good, bad, good, bad). was at school today and everyone was signin yearbooks and all and this girl comes up that i know a little bit cause she hangs out with my best friend, and she asks to sign my year book so i was like "yea sure go ahead" after she signed it she kinda smiled at me and walked off and i read what she wrote and she gave me her number and told me to call her sometime and asked if we could start hngin out a bit. well the bad luck came at the race like i figured. i cased a step up during practice and busted the tube and bent the rim so i spend a buttload of money at the coastal bike supply stand for a rim and tube. well my friend who is like 17 and runs expert is goin through the rythme and somethin went wrong and he landed against a roller and his $120 chromoly answer forks snapped right in two and he cracked his helmet. you will almost never see chromoly forks snap like that. well i didnt qualify the first 2 motos and then when i had to race only one person my leg cramped and i wrecked so i didnt make it to the main. but when i get home, my friend who races called me and she was like tellin me how i moved up to second in the state championship points and was only out of the lead by 2 points.:)

bradley300
05-14-2005, 09:20 AM
went out to prep the blaster and took a link out of a chain, now its too loose and has two master links. its still way loose but wont tighten any farther. then gas pours from every opening in the carb. fix it and wont start. pull start it and runs great until the float bowl empties then dies. not fixed but i can work on it at the track right? load up the quad and throttle cable breaks. no john penton for me. leave the barn and pum 13.666 gallons of gas then get pulled over for running a red light.

i sure hope today goes better!

wvspeedfreak
05-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I got my wang caught in my zipper:mad:

born-2-race
05-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Nothing bad happened to me on friday. I wanted to go to the bike show in dover but didn't have time to :(

I found out that a friend of mine who rides bmx crashed and lost all of his front teeth, but that happened thursday :eek2:

theTman
05-14-2005, 03:26 PM
my day was fine...say my x and she was all sad which pised me off....but other than that my day was fine

nosliw
05-14-2005, 03:54 PM
my friday was awesome. traded in a big ugly 01 ds650 for an 87 banshee and had it down to the frame that night. you guys call the 'poor mans buildoff' cheap? i'm runnin' the 'aerosol overhaul'. booya!!

MotoX3
05-14-2005, 03:57 PM
nothing bad happened..but at school i had to take a crap all day....and i thought i had study hall so i wouldve taken it then....but i had gym...:ermm: