PDA

View Full Version : 250r stolen in WA

Troy86250r
05-12-2005, 06:28 PM
As some of you may have seen in my swing arm thread my R was stolen on tuesday. So I figured I would make a post, and include some pics. It was stolen in between 3 and 5 am. why I was working just north of Lynden. I dont know how to post pics but here is a link.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/troy86250r/album?.dir=7e46

baseballplaya23
05-12-2005, 06:59 PM
damn dude that sucks im sorry to hear it. where did they steal it from?

JTRtrx250r
05-13-2005, 12:04 AM
:mad: :cuss: :grr: :(

Un-effin' beleivable:rolleyes: :ermm:

Was it in your truck or something? I'll keep my eyes out for sure man:(

I posted a link on ********** and trx250r.org in hopes of extra eyes for you man, Best of luck getting it back:(

pismoracer
05-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Post some pics and details of your bike, Ill put a link with images on trx250r.org too if you want to get me as much detail!

I have no respect for any one that would steal something so sacred to some one!

robyone
05-13-2005, 10:25 AM
that is so beat man, hope you find the f*%ker that took it!

Troy86250r
05-13-2005, 05:05 PM
It was stolen tuesday morning between 3 and 5 am. right out of the back of my truck. I was north of Lynden doing field work. I ussually dont leave it in there but I was going to take it in to my dads welding shop in the morning when I got off work to weld up the swingarm that I had cracked last weekend. The link I posted is the best pics I have, the last half of the pics are the most recent, pced frame and all that. They must have been pretty incogneto because I was just across the road in the tractor, and they are lucky I didnt see them because I had a loaded mini 14 sittin right next to me.

The frame is pced black stardust, swingarm and a-arms are black with gray flake, +2 a-arms, adjustable lonestar axle, works tripple rates with rezzi's up front, pep rebiult stock rear shock, dg grab bar, ac propegs, ac bumper, ac skid plates, reinforces front and rear rims with 19' holeshots in the front and 18' razr mx in the rear, stearing damper, prm radiator shrouds, renthal bars, tether kill, esr trx 5 chrome pipe, pro design cool head, tmx carb, and probably a few other little things I cant remember. The plastics are stock white and blue, and are pretty scratched up, there is a crack behind the seat along with some zip ties.

If anyone can find it or lead to the finding of it, there will be a reward.

Thanks, Troy

Troy86250r
05-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Well guys I really didnt think I would ever see my R again, I even bought a cycle trader the other day and started looking for another one. But on friday why I was at work a kid called my brother and said he had seen my quad in the back of some dudes truck, and he knew who he was. So he gave my brother the kids name and number who had took it. We called the sherifs and they went to the kids house and talked with his parents because he wasnt home, and somehow found out that another kid was in on the deal. They looked around at both of the kids houses and couldnt find it. So on saturday me and my dad went and talked to they're parents, turns out my dad knows them and they are customers of his also. Finnally we found the kid who was spotted with my quad in the back of his truck and told him we know he took it, and that he has to give it back or else, so he led us right to where it was, we loaded it up and were on our way. Now they can deal with court. Looks like they rode it, but just in a grass field and everything seems to be fine, I already welded up the cracked swingarm, drained they're gas out and filled it up, fired off first kick. What a relief to get it back.

JTRtrx250r
05-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Congrats dude, glad to hear it!!!:D :cool:

little pricks!:grr:

TheFontMaster
05-15-2005, 04:20 PM
That is awsome to hear that you got it back. I hope those kids get thier asses handed to them in court.

baseballplaya23
05-15-2005, 05:23 PM
thats always a nice ending to a bad situation, glad to hear that u got your baby back.

Troy86250r
05-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks guys, I was pretty relieved to get it back. Especially after looking through the cycle trader and noticing that one comparable to mine was like at least 5 g's, and that I started for scratch with mine, bone stock.

Dave83
05-16-2005, 08:56 AM
Thats good to hear.Cant believe the dumb *** was riding around with it in his truck,then again they were stupid enough to steal in the 1st place.

ridinredodb
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
thats great to hear you got it back! you cant leave a 250R alone in the back of a truck. so they didnt hurt nothing? thats great to hear!

a few years ago my truck got stolen and after about a month they found it abandoned on the side of a gravel road but unfortunatly for me they never found the thieves and the truck was totally trashed. they spray painted it and stripped it down, took my CD player and my aluminum wheels. i ended up selling it to some guy who wanted the motor for $550. i hate thieves!!