PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Cr125 **brand New Engine**

derekhonda
05-12-2005, 12:03 PM
2001 CR125:

Basically stock except has all new bearings in the bike, new chain and sprockets, and an entirely new engine. I sent the bike off to an engine builder and when i got it back i had a $1200 bill waiting on me !!:( Anyways, the entire engine was gone through, if it was questionable, it was replaced.

This bike runs great and I can guarantee it will run great for a long time. I have put less than 1 hour on this dirtbike since picking it up (just done breaking it in).

I will take no less than $1900 for this bike, but when you see it and ride it maybe you will feel like offering more :blah:

Derek

derekhonda
05-12-2005, 06:19 PM
bump

trick450r
05-12-2005, 07:03 PM
i've noticed your selling everything derek...whats goin on? you buyin a new quad or sumthing?....free bump for a good bike (im sure)

derekhonda
05-13-2005, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the bump.

Truth be told, im off at college now, and have probably ridden my bikes a total of 10 hours since last august when I left. I think I have decided to keep my 400ex, I actually just tore into the engine tonight to rebuild it aswell. I guess just a lack of money and a lack of time is making me do it. Thanks again, and it is a good bike I will try to get a picture up tomorrow.