PDA

View Full Version : marion center, ironvalley in Pennsylvania

450rboy
05-12-2005, 11:42 AM
i was woundering if anyone is going to ironvalley this weekend on sunday. Well i think i going but i can't race my 450r now because of what happened to me last night. the sun was still out so i was gonna go up in my woods and cut some small trees down because i needed them out of there. and not very long after i got started. the powersaw cut a pretty good chunk of skin out of me. my one leg slip and the powersaw just came right down on to my leg but it wasn't that bad i just got stitchs(13 of them). but hopefully i will see you up there. c ya later. and you will probably see the tape around my leg.

right now i am just feeling lucky. and now i want some chaps or something to protect my legs

CBRSLIDER
05-12-2005, 02:27 PM
YOU GOT LUCKY!!!!! for $50 you can get chaps. go get them. how close is marion center to dubois? i'm up here in johnsonburg. do they race mx or xc there? thx

ray

450rboy
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
30 miles maybe or a little more probably. its a mx track. but it ain't that good of a track too ok. the reason i go to this one is because its the closest one to me. there is also plum creek which is really nice, challenger and thats a nice track too, but i think i like pleasure valley's track the best though. its down there close to Johnstown. if your ever herd of a place called Cernics thats who runs the place and i got my 450r from Cernics. its about 5 to 10 miles out of johns town that track.

but iron valley isn't that bad of a track. they just need to get a lil smarter thats i think