PDA

View Full Version : Stories

400exchick
05-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Okay, well here's the deal.. I'm bored out of my skull at work today so if any of yas would have some stories for my entertainment (doesn't matter what kind of story it is), that would be excellent :)

Have a good one
400exChick

quadrcr161
05-12-2005, 11:06 AM
read this, pretty good story about a cave
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

wheelinforlife
05-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Well there was this one time when I had a exam in abou 30 min and i was cramming but then a got distracked and came on exrider.com I wrote a little story:) hehe Smile 400exchick!:D Did i make you smile at work?

400exchick
05-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by wheelinforlife
Well there was this one time when I had a exam in abou 30 min and i was cramming but then a got distracked and came on exrider.com I wrote a little story:) hehe Smile 400exchick!:D Did i make you smile at work?

Started laughing out loud.. thanks :)
But now my co-workers think I'm on crack :ermm: haha

44oEX
05-12-2005, 11:32 AM
well if your really bored that bad you could post pics of yourself.

sorry I had to do it :devil:

400exchick
05-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Hehehe, most of my pics are on my computer at home.. so I'd be able to do that tonight...

44oEX
05-12-2005, 11:47 AM
that ok I guess I can wait till tonight.:D

400exchick
05-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Good :) ;)

so how about a story?? hehe

44oEX
05-12-2005, 11:56 AM
ok well last august on my g/f b-day we when for a ride an I hit a wash out ( the water washes out the trail ) so it's a big hole that was like 4' deep and around 10' long, there was grass around it so I never saw it and I did this to my leg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/pcaab1f9017a48276fd40c00244d1683a/f639e03d.jpg

there was a 2 inch hole in my leg it was down to the bone.

this is the hole
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p5b657e5dbc4951e55466cebce1eb3e2b/f639e02d.jpg

had to wait 3 hour in the middle of the woods with a hole in my leg for her dad to come and find us, then I spent 3 hours in the hospital before they took me in.
she was ok, thank god

jcv400ex
05-12-2005, 12:00 PM
This one time at band camp....:eek: never mind, you don't wanna hear that one.

400exchick
05-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
This one time at band camp....:eek: never mind, you don't wanna hear that one.

sure I do.. shoot

JLanphear
05-12-2005, 12:11 PM
The sky was dark. I was high. All alone just she and I. Her hair was soft her eyes were blue. I knew just what she wanted to do her skin was soft her legs so fine. I ran my fingers down her spine. I didn't know but, I tried my best. I started by placing my hands on her breast. I remember my fear my fast beating heart but slowly she spread her legs apart and when I did it I felt no shame. All at once the white stuff came. At last it's finished. It's all over now. My very fist time.......... I milked a cow. :huh

400exchick
05-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
The sky was dark. I was high. All alone just she and I. Her hair was soft her eyes were blue. I knew just what she wanted to do her skin was soft her legs so fine. I ran my fingers down her spine. I didn't know but, I tried my best. I started by placing my hands on her breast. I remember my fear my fast beating heart but slowly she spread her legs apart and when I did it I felt no shame. All at once the white stuff came. At last it's finished. It's all over now. My very fist time.......... I milked a cow. :huh

LMFAO!!!
one thing though.. thought cows eyes were brown...???

JLanphear
05-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by 400exchick
LMFAO!!!
one thing though.. thought cows eyes were brown...???

i feel so ashamed :o

jcv400ex
05-12-2005, 12:17 PM
danngit! It was milking a cow!!!??? I was dang ready to crawl the cubicle on that one and frisk up the co-worker!

400exchick
05-12-2005, 12:18 PM
well this is turning out to be a not bad afternoon :D :D

thanks

jcv400ex
05-12-2005, 12:26 PM
So yeah, pictures tonight?! What time!? :cool:

JLanphear
05-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
So yeah, pictures tonight?! What time!? :cool:

PM me and we'll talk about that :p :p :p :blah:

jcv400ex
05-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
PM me and we'll talk about that :p :p :p :blah:

I have a void to fill in my life, but your not at the top of my list of people I'd wanna see naked! LOL

Ever see that on Zipper Fish? Seen her naked, seen her naked, LMAO

bansheeguy77
05-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 400exchick
Took this one a couple months back...

But I have to jet... off to the gym then going swimming with a few friends... I'll try and find more tonight if yas want more...

more is always good :)

i have a story. today i talked to a psycho on the phone who told me she cannot control me because she is not near me. then continued to plead and beg with me to give her a license. she then continued to ramble on and scream and basically preach the same stuff over and over for 15 minutes. we put her on speaker phone as the whole office laughed...then the boss hung up on her.

then 15 minutes later the gay guy in the cubicle next to mine started telling me the story of how he dressed up like a woman for halloween and went all decked out. and then proceeded to tell me how his friends are into drag and how good they looked. i continued to crack jokes along the way but he kept going. oh well i already told him if he says or does anything stupid im going to break both his arms.

and then this one time while driving home.....well i guess ur sick of my stories by now :chinese:

2004exrider
05-12-2005, 04:32 PM
well i got one, couple days ago i was on the tow motor at work and was parking it in front of our garage, well got off it to open the door and i heard this weird noise. so i stop what im doin and turn around to see the tow motor comin right toward it, so i ran to it (not noing what to do) and got the door open on it and jumped inside but it was pretty pointless, by the time i got in, the forks went strait thru the garage door before i could hit the breaks:o . i felt like the biggest @$$, imagine having to tell your boss you did that

trick450r
05-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
read this, pretty good story about a cave
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

i just read that entire thing and im pretty sure im never going to turn a light out again...why was he going back in with joe though?

Mxjunkie
05-12-2005, 07:16 PM
That cave story is amazing but holy chit I dont wanna go to bed now :scary:

400exrules
05-12-2005, 07:45 PM
did i miss something? i read the whole cave story and it didnt seem to have an ending? it just kinda stopped

400exchick
05-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
more is always good :)

i have a story. today i talked to a psycho on the phone who told me she cannot control me because she is not near me. then continued to plead and beg with me to give her a license. she then continued to ramble on and scream and basically preach the same stuff over and over for 15 minutes. we put her on speaker phone as the whole office laughed...then the boss hung up on her.

then 15 minutes later the gay guy in the cubicle next to mine started telling me the story of how he dressed up like a woman for halloween and went all decked out. and then proceeded to tell me how his friends are into drag and how good they looked. i continued to crack jokes along the way but he kept going. oh well i already told him if he says or does anything stupid im going to break both his arms.

and then this one time while driving home.....well i guess ur sick of my stories by now :chinese:

that would never happen.. post all the stories you want... but it seems there are some odd ppl that took a liking in you (think that makes sense..??)

2004exrider
05-12-2005, 09:09 PM
:confused: exactly i started reading that at 9:15 and just now got done with it (11:19) very disapointed. pretty kreepy though i will say, but expected a lot more.

TRX_450
05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
well i jus read it...i wanna no more...is it a true story?1?!?!?!?! hasnt it been updated????

05-13-2005, 11:12 AM
If it is a true story, doesn't look like they returned? It is very well written so unless this guy is a writer I doubt it's true. Good story none the less. But damn I wanna know what happened!!!

Samson
05-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by sinister450
If it is a true story, doesn't look like they returned? It is very well written so unless this guy is a writer I doubt it's true. Good story none the less. But damn I wanna know what happened!!!

You, like the rest of us want a page 11. Point is, we don't know. But here's the only ending I've seen:

"I was telling my wife about this story and she said she remembered something being aired on tv a few years back. Best she could remember those guys went back to the cave and explored it some more. Ol Ted found another entrance and the guys started working on getting that round rock up. Said they had to use some sort of pulley set-up because it was so heavy. Once removed they found another passage (and Ted's glow stick in it). While exploring it, they found the remains of 6 people. 1 adult and 5 children. Turns out, the year before a scout master and troup had disappeared from the area and it was thought to be their remains. They believe the screams and smells were coming from the spirits and decaying bodies. Whole time they were excavating the remians, weird things kept happening.

Guess the spirits can move heavy rocks but not their own bones? Sleep tight!"

Samson
05-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Don't think it's a real cave? Here's the map:

Floyd's Tomb (http://www.nps.gov/tica/RMweb/MapGallery/InterstateMap.pdf)

And the source:
http://www.nps.gov/

300ex_rider1121
05-13-2005, 02:14 PM
wat happened in the cave?

wilkin250r
05-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I saw an update on that story in another forum, and the truth came out fairly recently, like the beginning of this year. The author himself came on the forum and answered the burning questions.

The cave IS real, it's called Interstate Cave in Utah. The author did indeed discover a small hole and a passage, and he widened it. The pictures and basis is real, but all the wierd supernatural stuff isn't. No blood-curdling screams, no weird rumbling sounds, nothing creepy.

Basically, the author discovered the hole, began widening it, and wrote it all down in his journal. He was going to embelish the story a little bit, but a little bit turned into a LOT. He worked on it for quite a while, long after he actually finished inside the cave. He then decided to put it on the web as a piece of fictional writing.

Me personally, I thought it was a very good story. The ending was a bit dissapointing, although it did indeed hold my attention to the very end.

Samson
05-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh Wilkin! Ya coulda drug it out a little while. :p

Fairly well written short story by Mr. Thomas Lera. Who after a little research, I did discover he was an avid cave explorer and has written many educational books on caves, primarily about bats. But with an imagination like that, I'm shocked he likes dark creepy places! :scary:

Ruby Soho
05-13-2005, 04:49 PM
i read that a long time ago

thats fuggin scary!

300ex-boy
05-13-2005, 09:28 PM
this says it all

hessianmx111
05-14-2005, 12:27 PM
I read that cave story last year, it's a really good story and held my attention throughout the whole 3 hours it took me to read it.

300ex_rider1121
05-14-2005, 07:30 PM
300exboy where is that pic at i think i no one of those guys

400exchick
05-17-2005, 11:03 AM
It's noon.. I get off at 5 and I'm done all my work for the day... how about some more stories?? or jokes..

05-17-2005, 11:12 AM
damn done already!!! NICE. :cool:

leave work and go riding!!

400exchick
05-17-2005, 11:23 AM
I wish!!! but then my paycheck would be hurtin come pay-day ;)

2004exrider
05-17-2005, 06:05 PM
well yah gotta think deep very deep which is more fun work or ridin hummmm. ridin easily if yah ask me:D

05-17-2005, 09:25 PM
today i had district golf at a very hard course. if any of u follow golf u will understand this story.

so there i was in the bottom of a gully surrounded by trees and i grab my 5 iron. i set up and the kid ahead of me stands way off to the side like i asked him to so i hit the ball.... i bladed it like a line drive to center field.... little did i konw that there was another kid that i was golfin with over the hill... i nailed him right in the back but of course the other guy didnt tell me he was there so it was kinda my fault... by the end of the day he had a bruise about the size of a dang grapefruit or bigger. and he could barely walk. i felt perty bad.