PDA

View Full Version : race ready 350ex for sale (300ex with 350x motor)

nacs4030
05-12-2005, 07:18 AM
I have pretty close to a race ready 350ex that i want to sell. I want to try and get 2400 for it but will think about any offers.

It is a 93 honda 300ex frame (not bent or cracked anywhere, looks almost brand new.) that has been converted to accept a honda 350x three wheeler engine. I used the powroll conversoin kit. All the wiring is off the stock 350x. Nothing has been cut or spliced just the headlight taken off. The only thing it doesn't have yet is the exhaust but I have a cobra jet systems exhaust made for a 300ex. All you would have to do is take a 400ex head pipe and extend it 3 inches and use the cobra silencer. Thats pretty much all the powroll exhaust is except they use a different silencer.

1.It has ASR +2 a arms and tierods, (the a arms use heim joints which means no torn boots or greasing.)

2. Durablue axle which can be adjusted 0,+2,+4

3. 2001 swingarm with brand new bearings never been rode on

4. DG nerfs

5. Realtor and turf tamer rear tires (both sets)

6. Mudscreen front bumper

7. k and n air filter

8. maier race cut front plastic which is brand new, not even scratched. Back plastic has normal wear.

9.DG rear grab bar

10. motor has just been rebuilt on the first overbore with a wiseco high compression piston, also has brand new bottom end (new crank, rod and all bearings. Basically brand new engine except for the gears.

11. aluminum handlebars, not sure what kind

12. no rust anywhere.

Really the only thing it would need is a some shocks and it would be race ready.

This would be an excellent trail four wheeler or with a pair of shocks be a mx or xc race bike.

I will email pics if interested. Just post your e mail address.

quadrider06
05-13-2005, 11:10 PM
hey where at in illinois and would u trade for a blaster with some nice modds, and a gokart.