PDA

View Full Version : i need some help with this girl

TRX250EXPRO
05-11-2005, 06:33 PM
hey, i was just talking to this girl online and she said that she sorta liked me and that she would like me more if we hung out and i like this girl and we are going to do something next friday and i want to go out to dinner and then go see a movie but i dont know what i want to go to eat and wat movie to see

i would appreciate some help if i could get it

FourFiftyFour
05-11-2005, 06:36 PM
whoa dude...just chill out, take a deep breath and relax.....hehe take her to go see a funny movie and ask her where she might want to go eat, or see if she suggests something. If you dont want to do that, find out what kind of food she likes to eat and then take her to a restaurant with that type of food. easy as pie :D

DeerNuts
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by TRX250EXPRO
hey, i was just talking to this girl online and she said that she sorta liked me and that she would like me more if we hung out and i like this girl and we are going to do something next friday and i want to go out to dinner and then go see a movie but i dont know where i want to go to eat and wat movie to see

Not to be overly rude, but how the hell do 12yr olds like you find this site and then make this their first thread??:confused:

Why did you just come to exriders.com to tell us about this?? I mean, no hello, no "this is what quad I have" this is who I am" yada yada yada. Do you think we care about you and your chick doin it cyber-style?:confused:

EDIT: I really didnt mean to sound so harsh, some of us might care, but not if you are just showing up out of nowhere on a quad forum and then asking for chick advice. I mean, of all the sites on the Internet for your problems, why this one?

GW_400ex
05-11-2005, 06:54 PM
WITH HIM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bansheeguy77
05-11-2005, 06:57 PM
first dates always suck. confidence is the key in the begining. is she out of your league, in it or below it? this is also a big factor in what goes on.

chucked
05-11-2005, 08:23 PM
lmao "but my mom cant drive me over till after 5:30"

Slackjaw
05-11-2005, 08:25 PM
anyone want to bet this "girl" is really some 40 year old perv.

chucked
05-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Slackjaw
anyone want to bet this "girl" is really some 40 year old perv. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! your prolly right... wait its me... crap

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by TRX250EXPRO
hey, i was just talking to this girl online and she said that she sorta liked me and that she would like me more if we hung out and i like this girl and we are going to do something next friday and i want to go out to dinner and then go see a movie but i dont know what i want to go to eat and wat movie to see

i would appreciate some help if i could get it

id ask her to see "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy"

then maybe some coffee and food at a diner type place afterwards if you havent screwed anything up.

then take her home and ya might as well call her the next day. i bet she is a cool chick.

you can thank me later

PEACE

DtL

represent618
05-12-2005, 11:54 AM
first of all, get her drunk, then you know what to do, at least I hope so, if not you have more serious issues and will need to seek hgelp outside of this web site. the next day and everyday following that, forget about her, dont call, answer her calls, etc, hit and forget.......trust me I am wise.

wilkin250r
05-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Don't ask her what she wants to go see. She won't have an answer. All you'll get is the typical teenage girl answer to ANY question when they are nervous "I don't know..."

Don't ask her what she wants to eat, because it will be the same answer "I don't know..."

She is going to be nervous, and thus completely incapable of providing any useful information at all.

Instead, make a mental list of all movies that does not involve explosions, and ask her which movies she hasn't seen. Take her to ANY of them, it won't really matter which one it is.

Afterwards, take her to dinner at ANY place that does not involve paying at the counter. No fast food, and no Denny's. Do not get mad when she takes 20 minutes just to decide what she wants to eat.

derekhonda
05-12-2005, 12:13 PM
also, play with her belly button as much as possible (pinch it, tug on it, push it in until it cant go any further, etc), girls love that stuff.

44oEX
05-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by represent618
first of all, get her drunk, then you know what to do, at least I hope so, if not you have more serious issues and will need to seek hgelp outside of this web site. the next day and everyday following that, forget about her, dont call, answer her calls, etc, hit and forget.......trust me I am wise.

good idea for most of us but he is only 15

Tommy 17
05-12-2005, 01:20 PM
the perfect movie for u is HITCH!!! its a love movie yet its a comedy and a boy can watch it and not be totaly bored...

go somewhere like applebees, ruby tuesdays, outback steak house, etc but be prepared to dish out some money...

i think the last date i went on cost me over 75$!:eek2: :confused: :eek: :blah:

Rdhanded2
05-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Take her to a scary movie. That way she is jump and looking for you to comfort her and make her feel safe. Then ask for a hummer. I know that is what I do.

JUSTINcredible
05-12-2005, 03:32 PM
bang the $(*^ out her!:devil:

im not kidding either

bansheeguy77
05-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
also, play with her belly button as much as possible (pinch it, tug on it, push it in until it cant go any further, etc), girls love that stuff.

lmfao that was great i needed that. haha sadly i think that is true. i dunno bout the pound the hell out of it but the ones ive touched didnt seem to mind it and found it rather funny.

what ya should do is invite her over to your house for a movie that way ya get off cheap...thats of course if ya'll can get alone. but that might be 2nd date material there.

TRX250EXPRO
05-12-2005, 06:17 PM
thanks for the help... yes she is in my league... yes i am 15 not 12 i just made my account and im never on here. i think we are gunna go see something funny idk yet but i think we are goin to applebees after

dunnonuttin
05-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Slackjaw
anyone want to bet this "girl" is really some 40 year old perv. ROTFLMFAO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and maybe this kid is a girl:huh

lubcan
05-12-2005, 07:37 PM
well lemmie tell you this its always good to have condoms in your wallet. take her to a funny or scary movie and like mosly everyone said dont GO TO A FAST FOOD RESTURANT. make sure too have enought money for you and her and pay for her