PDA

View Full Version : 2 kids killed in illinois

banshee364r
05-10-2005, 08:14 PM
what the hell is goin on in this country lately first the 2 girls in florida and now this **** the courts need to start taking these sicko's out one bullet to the head and be done with it i cant imagine what i would do if someone did that to someone i cared about

Warnerade
05-10-2005, 08:40 PM
they dont need to shoot them...they just need to install express lanes on death row...its ridiculous, people die of old age before they are actualy sat in the chair.

05-10-2005, 08:42 PM
they should be put in a regular jail and let mr. bigblaxguy take care of them

400exrules
05-10-2005, 08:49 PM
they should send them to the middle of some foreign country thats going through a civil war, and see how long they live

BlazingYamahaYz
05-10-2005, 09:19 PM
This is in addition to the Vasilev(sp?) kids right? Those 2 second graders that got their throats cut? It's sick to hear about this going on...why would someone want to do something like that? I guess it's just issues they have. The legal system deffinetly has its flaws, thats for sure. We had a speaker at our mock prom accident last week, and she was just a kid ridding in her dads car when they got hit head on by a drunk driver. She went halfway through the windshield, then back into the back of the car, where she became trapped under the dash, which was now pushed into the back of the car. She ended up cutting her neck from ear to ear, pushed her nose to the side of her face, cracked her skull, etc etc. She was in the hospital for months, has had a bunch of surgeries, and went through all that pain. What did the drunk get? 1 month suspension of driving privelages. Thankfully, the consequences have been made tougher.

Punk'd
05-10-2005, 09:54 PM
That makes me wanna kill all of them n the sexual assalt really pisses me off too. If someone ever touched someone I cared about I would hunt them down. End of story.

sly400ex
05-10-2005, 10:48 PM
The father of one of the murdered children was arrested for the slayings....I sincerely hope he couldn't have done that to his own daughter and her friend.....:(

400grl
05-11-2005, 01:37 PM
He admitted it was him....becuase she was late for a curfew. God help anyone who touches one of my kids......

Rico
05-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Well this great nation we live in has some jackazz's in it that think those criminals have rights and that putting them to death is in-humane and not correct....:rolleyes:

You get in more trouble for drinkin and driven than manslaughter anymore....
:mad:

TM426
05-11-2005, 02:37 PM
The best way to solve all this is to punish in the way the crime was done. The girl that is in surgery> the drunk driver should have his neck and nose ripped apart and have to wait for medical attention. People would think before they act. EYE FOR AN EYE;)

represent618
05-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I AGREE WITH EYE FOR AN EYE PUNISHMENT, IT WOULD CUT THE CRIME PERCENTAGE DOWN TO ALMOST NOTHING, ANYONE THAT HURTS A KID SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL BEFORE BEING HELPED, THEN AFTER THEY HEAL UP, TORTURED AGAIN., AND SO ON.

400exrules
05-11-2005, 05:04 PM
doesnt the bible say something like, and eye for an eye, an arm for an arm, and a tooth for a tooth? I know its something like that

sickmojave
05-11-2005, 05:12 PM
this guy needs to die a really slow death that involves a LOT of pain. I just read this http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050511/ap_on_re_us/girls_dead

what really gets me is this POS claims the girl had a knife.:rolleyes:

exrider360
05-11-2005, 05:15 PM
were are those professional killers when we need them

DeerNuts
05-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Our country really has some major issues but would you rather live in Haiti? Or how about, oh, just pick any country in Africa. Or any other place for that matter.

Our legal system is very slow, and costs taxpayers a lot more than what is necessary to keep criminals in jail.
Should they have an "expressway"? In a way, yes; in a way, no. The appeal process absolutely has to exist. no if ands or buts about it. Does it cost too much? Of course. But thats another can of worms.

Anyway, the Bible does say "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" However, most people erroneously believe Christ claimed that. He did not. Its in the Old Testament, I cant recall which book. Christ actually did never say that was the proper way. If you believe what the Bible says to be true, you know of course that Christ's actions toward His accosters did nothing to show that Christ supported the "eye for an eye" belief because Christ was innocent and falsely charged. He chose not to lash back, which, to our way of thinking, wouldve been absolutely fair.

By the way, has anyone ever read Grisham's A Time to Kill ? A man's little daughter is raped, he kills the men responsible, and ultimately gets off-- of course thats in a nutshell. The book raises some serious questions. Makes you think.

fst400exrider
05-11-2005, 07:07 PM
and worst of all he was an X-con. Its all over the news out here in the chicago area

Foxyangel0425
05-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Did u see/hear the sicko that did it? Her own daddy..because he was mad that his daughter stole $40 from mom was suppose to be grounded but mom still let her ride her bike. How sad is that! That guy should have never been let out of jail in the first place!

Its just makes me sick that he killed his own daughter when there are loads of people (including myself) wanting a baby so bad for over 4 years and still nothing and he doesn't even think twice about it.....he should burn in He))