PDA

View Full Version : Honda 350X and 200S For Sale!!!

TravEX
05-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Selling both the trikes
Need to pay off some bills, buying a house.
Both are at the farm, so new pics may take a few days.

1: 86 350X

Maier plastic, new stickers, new DG Krome exhaust with new copper gaskets, 140 main jet, replaced front skid plate (barely even scratched!), new PRM rear skid plate, new PRM grab bar, replaced headlight assembly (new lens and bulbs, both VERY bright), Honda headlight guard, new chain and sprockets (stock gearing), new blue seat cover, new plug-oil change/filter-UNI air filter, forks seals and boots are good, replaced footpegs, motor strong and dependable, no leaks, does not use oil, tranny good, mechanically sound.

Needs:
rear tires- the tires on it are bald, but do not leak at all, they are perfect for donuts and playing around, aired them up the day i got it and haven't touched them since.

i have the front master cylinder rebuild kit that goes with it so the front master cylinder can be fixed.

i bought it on Feb 5 this year, love it, just need to pay some things off. All the new stuff listed above where added around the first of March. The front tire tracks backwards because it was put on backward by previous owner.

2: 1984 200S

new tires, new rear brakes, new axle bearings (less than 5 miles on them), carb rebuilt, UNI filter, very reliable and dependable, no leaks, does not use oil, auto decompressor cable gone ( as most all of them are), brake levers and perches gone, good rear brakes and foot lever , Honda rear rack, stock motor and exhaust, mechanically sound, the only work it could need is that the headlight lens is loose and falls off occasionally that's it, the plastic is rough (after all it's only 21 years old!!! hehe) and has been patched in places.

I bought it Nov 02 and the only problems i've had with it at all was the rear brakes and adjustment, but the new axle bearings fixed that problem.

I live in Pocahontas Arkansas and will drive up to 100 miles to deliver. Cash or Paypal (you pay fees). Both trikes are ready to ride. The pic of the S is not good, but here are some of the pics i have.

$2500 for both.

Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Travis

Here's a link to the pics...http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?p=227967#post227967

TravEX
05-12-2005, 03:50 PM
bump

TravEX
05-19-2005, 05:08 PM
bump

watts16
05-19-2005, 07:27 PM
would you sell the 350x seperatley?

TravEX
05-19-2005, 08:08 PM
i'll throw in the 200S for free for that price,,,j/k, right now i need to sell both together,,,search ebay and you'll see alot of X's going for $2500,,,the reason i would like to sell both is because the S will be harder to get rid of,,,you wanna make an offer on the X alone?

thanks

Travis

TravEX
05-19-2005, 08:11 PM
and, they will most likely go on ebay as soon as i can haul both here to the house and clean em up better for good pics and stuff,,,really hate to get rid of the X, very strong machine, and a blast to ride, feels like my EX minus a front wheel,,,more than anything i like the nostalgia of it,,,

TravEX
05-29-2005, 07:47 PM
new pics and link here

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?p=234659#post234659

TravEX
06-05-2005, 05:15 PM
$2000 for the X.