PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Parts and Blaster project for CHEAP

QuadRP
05-10-2005, 03:19 PM
im wantin rid of this stuff...its just taking up space...so heres ur chance to get everything cheap....

all parts are from an 02 Raptor...

Foot Pegs and Heelguards, coolant bottle and line, Black and Blue Dash Plastic, Indicator Light harness's, thermostat housing, radiator lines, battery holder strap, stock headpipe and muffler, swingarm, front shocks, gas tank, black gas tank plastic, stock airfilter, tie-rods and ends, ignition coil, key switch with Key, motor mounts, rear tires and rims, rear axle hubs, front fender braces, reverse switch with cable and whatever else i can find which im sur eis alot ... only asking 200 + shipping for all of that.

all these parts are from a 94 Blaster

Frame, Swingarm, Aarms, Rear Shock, Rear tires and rims, front tires and rims, front hubs and spindles, tie-rods and ends, steering stem, gas tank, wiring harness, gas tank cover, rear plastic, airbox stuff, carb, motor bottom end ( needs left hand side case ), stock reed valve and cage, foot pegs and heel guards, swingarm guards, seat, and a buncha parts im forgetting.... only asking 300 + shipping for all that...

i also have a set of front banshee hubs i wanna get rid of....their like brand new...have the brake rotors on them...the bearings are tight....asking 25 + shipping for them...

Blaster x
05-10-2005, 03:38 PM
How much for heel guards?Pic? Also do you nerfs or a pipe for a blaster? Email me at Mitsubishiracing2000@yahoo.com

MIKE400EX
05-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Have a picture of the Banshee hubs w/rotors? If they're in good shape I'll take them.

hondarider8908
06-30-2005, 09:13 PM
where in ohio are you...i live in ohio and i want all of your remaining raptor parts and blaster parts....that's right all of it email back ASAP!

hondarider8908
06-30-2005, 09:14 PM
sry...agraber89@excite.com

Droppedbagged72
06-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Do not buy from this guy. I purchased the blaster parts from him on May 12, and I still have not received everything. He sent me about half of them and they were all in poor condition, not "mint" as he told me. So buyer beware.

Blaster x
07-01-2005, 07:02 AM
hey Droppedbagged72..wat did u order from this guy?

Droppedbagged72
07-01-2005, 08:58 AM
All of the parts from the 94 Blaster, along with the Banshee hubs.