PDA

View Full Version : so i heard

ericstam07
05-10-2005, 11:11 AM
im looking into get a cannondale and i heard they have alot of problems...what is with that??? if you have had any problems with one post the problem here...and why do people say that? if i get one i will start racing motocross with it so whats the best cannondale for the cheapest price?

happyboy
05-10-2005, 12:59 PM
The cannondale is an awesome quad that has and still does push the envelope on technical advances. Unfortunately there were some problems from the factory and then cannondale went out of business. Those 2 items has really killed the dale name and reputation.

ALL of the motor issues have been resolved and improvements are made every day across the board with these machines.

If you were to get it just understand you should do some updates that would require you take the motor out. Once you have it fully updated you can ride it like you would ride anything else (well, faster than most other things) without sweating the reliability issues. It is a great quad and for the price, NOTHING can touch it.0

Go over to www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/ and check them out.

QuadRacer041
05-10-2005, 03:41 PM
go to www.cannondaleriders.com and youll read about all the problems and long list of fixes

chigger
05-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by ericstam07
i get one i will start racing motocross with it so whats the best cannondale for the cheapest price?

Check out the forsale section of cannondaleriders to see what they are going for.
The best cdale for MX would be the moto. Its already widened, good suspension, wheels, bars, a more agressive map setting, and all the power and tech of a regular dale. Ive talked to lots of riders that have found that they can win in some pretty fierce competition on stock or mildly updated motos.

T2RACING
05-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I love riding c dales I think they are flat out awesome.. My buddy has a moto that flat kicks butt.......but I dont think I would ever own one they seem to be a large headache, although I am one that wants to go out roll it out of the garage and take off.. just my 2 cents...