PDA

View Full Version : Desert Racing loss

Vtr_Racing
05-10-2005, 06:35 AM
I found this on another website. I was stunned and still am. Anybody who has been around ATV Racing, desert racing in particular knows who he is. My prayers go out to his family.
Just a reminder to us all that we are not invincible.

Poncho always stressed complete safety and rode extremely smart. He was a seasoned veteran with several years of desert racing experience under his belt. It's undetermined as to what made him crash down the cliff.

Poncho leaves behind his beautiful wife, Lupita Castro and his three year old son Alfonso.

Viewing services are Monday evening May 9 at San Ramon Funeral Hall in Rosarito, Mexico. The funeral will be there as well.

Poncho was kind, sincere and constantly went out of his way to help others. He was a genuine person with a heart of gold. He will be missed by many.

Godspeed brother.

TheJaspMan
05-10-2005, 08:20 AM
I saw that too. John Pellen is doing a special tribute about him and if any body has pics of him or special memories you would like to share email them to him on ********.com.

It is very sad.

dirtmomma
05-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Very sad RIP :( my prayers go ut to his family

I posted the article in the racing section also!

05-10-2005, 11:10 AM
god bless poncho and his family....he sure ripped the local track at rosarito!!

Dan_Guetter
05-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by tony_jackass
god bless poncho and his family....he sure ripped the local track at rosarito!!

Tony, remember i said i have a friend in Baja Malibu.....thats Poncho....im going to miss that guy:( :(

lol
05-10-2005, 05:41 PM
R.I.P Poncho you were a great racer!

05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Tony, remember i said i have a friend in Baja Malibu.....thats Poncho....im going to miss that guy:( :(

yea i figured out that when i saw that u posted here... sorry man.... he is sure rippin off some cloudz! :) thats why the sky has been so clear last days.

QuadJunkies
05-11-2005, 12:15 AM
I too read about this...very Sad.. :( God bless.

Cody_300ex
05-11-2005, 05:41 AM
RIP poncho

baja_racer
05-11-2005, 01:43 PM
RIP Poncho.....via con dios mi amigo!!