PDA

View Full Version : xfactor

APK400exRacer
05-09-2005, 08:30 PM
what is xfactors site or where to get some yfz pro pegs?

Pappy
05-09-2005, 08:33 PM
C & D racing got us a pair in less then 10 days at a reasonable price!

05-11-2005, 12:40 PM
DO NOT BUY X-FACTOR PRO PEGS

they are junk. I will never run anything from x-factor on my quad again, the aluminum tubing around the mounts bowed out, and they do not stay tight, at all, I ALWAYS KEPT THE BOLTS TIGHT... they did this on their own. They are not worth what they charge either, don't buy em.

Pappy
05-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by D23QuadMXer
DO NOT BUY X-FACTOR PRO PEGS

they are junk. I will never run anything from x-factor on my quad again, the aluminum tubing around the mounts bowed out, and they do not stay tight, at all, I ALWAYS KEPT THE BOLTS TIGHT... they did this on their own. They are not worth what they charge either, don't buy em.

i have 6 quads with x factor and not 1 problem. mounted better then any other nerf bar ive installed and other then wash them i havent had to do 1 thing to them. if your going to make such claims, id suggest you atleast do us the favor of posting pictures and explaining in detail the reasons why you claim they are junk.

Out_Sider
05-11-2005, 01:06 PM
all i will every run on my quads will be x factor from here on out ;) high quality stuff

JR3
05-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Friend got them for his yfz went on easy and has had 0 problems he got them from an online store called motojoe online got a good price to.

APK400exRacer
05-11-2005, 04:07 PM
thanks guys!

05-12-2005, 01:30 PM
i'll take pics of the chincy peices of crap when i get home. one person makes a bad review and theres always someone like you with a damn rebuttle

:rolleyes:

Pappy
05-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by D23QuadMXer
i'll take pics of the chincy peices of crap when i get home. one person makes a bad review and theres always someone like you with a damn rebuttle

:rolleyes:

Ofcourse there is always someone like me. Someone with enough expierence and knowledge to offer an unbiased review of a product and pass that knowledge onto our membership.

If I remeber correctly, didn't you purchase this quad used? And if that is the case, how can we know how well the quad was taken care of? The problems you posted seem more like the after effects of an abuse situation, possibly a series of roll overs. Even the cheapest nerfs on the market will withstand usual riding conditions, so let us be honest when you so boldy claim X-Factors are junk.

I have no personal stake in wether any member purchases this brand of nerf bars, I do however have a stake in the quality of information posted and due to my knowledge of your past behavior can offer no validity to your claims.

I have no beef with you, only the claims you have made. If you are unable to intelligently reply and offer us solid evidence that the workmanship is defective then I would suggest you change the direction of your postings. And looking at the ip addy, you are home so why not post them now?

nacs400ex
05-12-2005, 04:49 PM
So far your the only person I have heard claim that X-factor is garbage. Out of AC,DG, and X-factor. They are the best product I have owned yet. They fit with zero bending unlike the other brands. The stainless steel pegs are a bonus. Also the same company that makes the Gibson pro pegs, makes the X-factor. They are the best nerfs by far.

Please enlighten us with pics of these claims of the mangled nerf bars. I have a feeling theres more to the story then just recieving them bent or "weak mounts" They are one SOLID nerfbar.