PDA

View Full Version : i hate orthodontists, i gotta have surgery

enduro400rider
05-09-2005, 07:48 PM
i went to my orthodontist appt. today and found out im having surgery. someone else on this site had it a while back. the cut your jaw off right before the hinge yes they cut if completly off. then they move it forward and screw it in. i have to be on a soft food diet for 6 weeks, thats most of my summer. the retarded orthodontist talked to me and my parents about it about 6 months ago and he said if i DIDNT have it done i WOULDNT have any problems its basically for looks from what he said. it fixes and over bite which i really dont have it somthin like 3 mm over not even noticable. well now he has my parents convinced that i need it so i freaked out and called him a lying sack of $hit to his face and walked out before i got even more pi$$ed and hit him. which i really wanted to do. so now im grounded from riding my quad which doesnt really matter to me cuz im rebuilding it and can ride it any way. the guy is a total ***** he hit on my mom and screwed up my teeth which werent bad to begin with. now my whole summer is wasted along with $22K for this retarded thing.