PDA

View Full Version : gravity park in wisconsin

kicker696
05-19-2002, 06:39 PM
is anyone going to be racing the gravity park this coming friday, i am going to try and make it. if you are going we will have to meet up

rrider7399
05-20-2002, 09:52 AM
What kind of race is it? Where in Wisconsin is Gravity park? Thanks for the info.

rrider7399@aol.com

kicker696
05-20-2002, 01:41 PM
its in chilton, its an mx race

TRX250R87
05-21-2002, 10:06 AM
I was there Friday and Saturday, raced A class on Sat.

Here are some pictures. (http://www.newquadsracing.homestead.com/gravitypark51802.html)

ERIC

krazykurtk
05-21-2002, 01:02 PM
I was there Friday and Saturday also...won't be there this Friday, but will be at Pine Ridge on Sunday.

Bergy
05-23-2002, 05:02 AM
We are trying to work something out with the track owner/ promoter to have a youth class. Turns out he was a typical bike guy that thought nobody under 16 could race an atv of any size. Once we explained to him that we race a youth class at AMA Nationals all the time he gave us some time and listened. Chances are it will be AMA rules ( since it's an AMA track) but that's ok. I will probably attend races there from time to time.

kicker696
05-23-2002, 03:43 PM
I've been e-mailing him, and my brother who is 12 has a yamaha blaster, and they said that it was alright that he races as long as we get a notorized leter from our parents saying they knew that he would be racing, and that if injury were to occur that we wouldn't sue, we'll be racing there next friday, you should have d.j. go, and we could try to get them to set up like a blaster or lower class to, and have them put an age limit of 15 on it. I mean i know d.j. could beat most people with blasters on his mini. what do you think of that idea?

Bergy
05-23-2002, 04:48 PM
DJ is in Belwood,NC this weekend at the MX Nationals. Then a weekend off, then Ringold,VA. Then another weekend off, then High Point,PA. I know his dad is planning on trying to make a Friday night race as soon as possible. E-mail me and I will stay in touch. Last I heard it was going to be a 90cc and under class but whatever works I guess. I am sure they will change there minds a few times. Also Tigerton,WI's first MX race is June15th. We will try to make that one if the bike is still together and doesn't need any work done to it. They have a junior class and a Blaster class your brother can ride in. Also a friend of ours is selling there mod 70 machines after this season so if you guys are serious you should get ahold of myself or Duane so we can talk about it.

kicker696
05-23-2002, 05:43 PM
yeh, he is, he just didn't want to ride a honda 90, seeing how small they are. another big factor is the money, cause we already have the blaster, you know, hey, maybe they'd trade the blaster for the mod 70.......hahahah.....not! but i wish they would