PDA

View Full Version : sell the yoshi and get the.................?

four50r_rider
05-09-2005, 05:54 PM
hey ppl i was wondering if i should sell the yoshi and get the PC what do you guys think?

nat3060
05-09-2005, 06:34 PM
just got my pc and love it

the guy down my road just bought a sparks and hes kicking himself now that he rode mine

450Rkid
05-09-2005, 06:56 PM
how much would you want to sell your yoshi for with the jetting kit just wondering

four50r_rider
05-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by 450Rkid
how much would you want to sell your yoshi for with the jetting kit just wondering im not sure as of right now im still deciding if i should sell it or not

450ar
05-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I got a yoshi ti race full system. with the tec kit, sorry no jet kit. But i can tell you what jets you will need. i paid 595 for the pipe and 35 for the tec kit. its got low hours less then 8 tanks of gas. Perfect condition. I will sell for 450. rember this is the full race system made out of titanim. List is 720.

05-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by four50r_rider
hey ppl i was wondering if i should sell the yoshi and get the PC what do you guys think?

i wouldnt sell it, pipes dont really make that much of a difference on a 4 stroke, you may see maybe a 1hp gain at the most, and that is if your lucky, i would stick with what you have

Got nads?
05-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
i wouldnt sell it, pipes dont really make that much of a difference on a 4 stroke, you may see maybe a 1hp gain at the most, and that is if your lucky, i would stick with what you have

I disagree with you, different pipes will make a difference on a 4 stroke! People have stated time and time again that it is not always about peak horsepower, but where the pipe makes it power. I sold my yoshi and am extremely happy with my new pipe, the midrange recieved a healthy boost in powaaaaaaa!!

05-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?
I disagree with you, different pipes will make a difference on a 4 stroke! People have stated time and time again that it is not always about peak horsepower, but where the pipe makes it power. I sold my yoshi and am extremely happy with my new pipe, the midrange recieved a healthy boost in powaaaaaaa!!

lol ya those rossier pipes are very nice

and ya i know they make a difference, what im saying is, i dont think its that much of a difference to sell the pipe you already bought, lose money on it, just so you can buy a new pipe that will gain maybe 1 hp, but ya i kno there is a big difference between a yoshi and a rossier, but if i had already purchased a yoshi i wouldnt sell it for another pipe

BOONE450R
05-10-2005, 08:42 PM
lol ya those rossier pipes are very nice

and ya i know they make a difference, what im saying is, i dont think its that much of a difference to sell the pipe you already bought, lose money on it, just so you can buy a new pipe that will gain maybe 1 hp, but ya i kno there is a big difference between a yoshi and a rossier, but if i had already purchased a yoshi i wouldnt sell it for another pipe

LOL.. you know there is a big difference?? Please, do tell. :rolleyes:

05-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by BOONE450R
LOL.. you know there is a big difference?? Please, do tell. :rolleyes:

ya...where the power is, i road my friends yoshi compaired to my sparks, the power is different, the rossier makes the most hp on the stock bike, so im sure it is probably a lot different then the yoshi, so how do you figure there isnt a big difference...im saying a big difference as in the biggest difference you will get...not as in a huge boost in performance

blakefoote
05-10-2005, 09:17 PM
keep tha yoshi!!!!!!

mikes450r
05-10-2005, 10:53 PM

im starting to wonder why you post stuff that your not sure about..the 1hp you talk about doesnt matter..not very many people ride at 10000rpms to get the extra 1hp..Its what the pipe does through out the whole curve in which every pipe is different..

devil6
05-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Sell the yosh and get the PC. Honda xx racer is talkin in circles. I just read what he wrote and i can't make heads or tales of it. He has a habot of trying to talk people out of the pulsecharger. He doesen't like the inventor. If your worried you wont like the pipe, see if anyone in your area has one you can hop on for a sec and see if you like it or not. From all the ride reports, i don't think you will regret it.

:devil:

mikes450r
05-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by devil6
Sell the yosh and get the PC. Honda xx racer is talkin in circles. I just read what he wrote and i can't make heads or tales of it. He has a habot of trying to talk people out of the pulsecharger. He doesen't like the inventor. If your worried you wont like the pipe, see if anyone in your area has one you can hop on for a sec and see if you like it or not. From all the ride reports, i don't think you will regret it.

i agree 100%...i was optimistic at first also..i went through the sparks,rossier and now have the pc..not only does it make great power but it can be used in any situation..if it needs to be quite put the stealth charger in it..if you can be loud take all the insides out..or you can just go normal in the race version..

the best part is with the stealth you dont lose much power like most quiet cores..

devil6
05-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by mikes450r
i agree 100%...i was optimistic at first also..i went through the sparks,rossier and now have the pc..not only does it make great power but it can be used in any situation..if it needs to be quite put the stealth charger in it..if you can be loud take all the insides out..or you can just go normal in the race version..

the best part is with the stealth you dont lose much power like most quiet cores.. LOL, about time someone agrees with me! I was so sleptical at first, but i met the owner and what he said made perfect sense. I never rode a bike so fast without a dead spot somewhere in the powerband. It's for real.

05-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by mikes450r
im starting to wonder why you post stuff that your not sure about..the 1hp you talk about doesnt matter..not very many people ride at 10000rpms to get the extra 1hp..Its what the pipe does through out the whole curve in which every pipe is different..

i post it because y would u wanna sell a pipe, lose money, then spend more money to get another pipe and only have 1hp performance, i love how all you guys like to say stuff about me, im trying to help the guy out, not talk him out of anything, if i had a yoshi i wouldnt sell it for a sparks either

300extreme#8
05-11-2005, 05:44 PM
my opinion is keep the yoshi pipe,save the money and spend it on somethign more important,yea yeah pipes r important,but even if u did notice some,it wouldn't be to much more,and more than likely wouldn't be worth the money u'll lose, i got a white bros e-series, i'm happy with it and i know it's not close to teh best,but i might shorten in soon to make it shorter so if i get hit it won't be crushed and to put a lil more bang to the power,but do what u want man, it's ur decision.having more ower doesn't mean ur goin to win,just b/c u changed pipes won't mean ur goin to blow out with holeshots ,i say spend the money on more important stuff;)

four50r_rider
05-11-2005, 06:00 PM
well i think ima keep it since i bought a HC stage 2 and a JE 13:1 piston so ill save up so it can get installed my dealer wants to charge me $400 do u think thats good?

mikes450r
05-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by four50r_rider
well i think ima keep it since i bought a HC stage 2 and a JE 13:1 piston so ill save up so it can get installed my dealer wants to charge me $400 do u think thats good?

i think you could diff do it your self if you have the manual..its not hard at all..on .org theres a good write up on doing the cam part..and then for the piston just get the manual..if you need help you can pm me or just give me a call..Then take that 400 bucks and get you the crf ignition or the dynatek when it comes out..:D