PDA

View Full Version : so my day started off chitty

insaneracin2003
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
must be monday,on my way to work my truck just stops runnin,being that this has happened before,the exact same way,i figured i would save a tow fee,diagnostics fee,and labor from my mechanic.so i use the wifes truck to go to Napa to buy the parts that went out before,171.00 dollars later i stroll out of Napa thinking,"God,i hope this works".well,it didnt. So i give my mechanic a call to come get my chit.1 1/2 hours later sitting on side the road,they come snatch up my truck.I get a call from him advising me that my truck will need a coil wire,A FREEKING COIL WIRE. so needless to say that i spent 351.00 on a freeking coil wire after everything was totalled up.But the good thing is,when i finally got to work.to my surprise.UPS has dropped off my motor for my wheeler....wooohoooooo.so take the good with the bad i guess....sorry for the long,un-needed post but i figured i would share my BEAUTIFUL Monday.....:rolleyes:

Doober
05-09-2005, 02:26 PM
yea that sucks.....my monday wasnt so good either, my friend from germany got deported today for drinking underage it sucks:(

wilkin250r
05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
My day started terrible. It was Monday, and the alarm clock was going off... :ermm:

bulkdriverlp
05-09-2005, 02:48 PM
mondays suck all together,:mad: havent had a good one in a long time

dpizz450
05-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
My day started terrible. It was Monday, and the alarm clock was going off... :ermm:

ERRR! you are not lying about that!

Stevie-D
05-09-2005, 03:28 PM
i got sick last night/this morning. so no school, which sucks because i am building a go-kart (see sig) in shop class. basically i have 3 periods a day between my shop classes, and 1 study hall. so basically half my day is spent in shop working on it. i could have stayed after today to work on it more. it is almost done, and i really want to work on it.

it doesn't help that today is about the nicest day that we have had so far this year, and i spent it sleeping while i could have been working on my gokart or thunderbird.

yep, mondays suck

enduro400rider
05-09-2005, 03:50 PM
haha mondays suck today i woke up went into the bathroom to get ready still half asleep. we have tiled floor in there thats freakin cold as ice so i try to step on rugs and towels but today there were no towels or rugs so i saw an old pair of socks i put them by the toilet to stand on and i freakin lost my balance and they slide out on the slick tile. well i ended up falling pretty hard which really woke me up. i went down stairs after i got ready and i saw a note saying i have an orthodontist appt. so i knew i was goin to have to deal with a retard tightening up my braces :grr: not a great day today but i guess thats mondays

bansheeguy77
05-09-2005, 04:28 PM
yea i hear u guys. i actually woke up feeling good for a monday. go downstairs...no food in the house...thats ok i will just go out for breakfast and lunch. get ot my car which i just spent 4 hrs washing yesterday and theres pollen and bird crap all over it. thats ok i can wash it later. get to the redlight 30 seconds from my house now not one but 2 cars cut me off when i had the right away i about got rear ended plus smashed the front of my brand new 2 week old car up. then the guy has the nerve to flip me off....well i made sure to give him the bird back then get infront of him and lock the brakes up to see how he likes it. get to work. i swear every freaking caller i took was a complete *** on the phone and felt it was necessary to insult me and call me names for laws in which i have no control over. then HEY we got a visitor in to see me! i go out to greet this lady who is supposedly a dentist. she looks me up and down as im saying hi can i help u...she gives me the wtf look and says...you? i just wanted to say no the queen of england will be out in a second. but i said me well she goes on rambling for about 15 minutes...not stating that she needs anything from me other than a tissue....i say and i can help you with? she screams i just told you! i said well if you would have cut all the nonsense out of it and got down to business i could have done so. well i go get her her papers, while she fills them out and i find out that shes just a receptionist not a dentist at all. so here low and behold she signs very important documents and a check under the dentists name. so i made sure to pass that info on to the higher ups as to hoping she will fry :)
wow that felt good rambling on.

blaster_rider68
05-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
mondays suck all together,:mad: havent had a good one in a long time

i hear ya on that one:D

05-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yea i hear u guys. i actually woke up feeling good for a monday. go downstairs...no food in the house...thats ok i will just go out for breakfast and lunch. get ot my car which i just spent 4 hrs washing yesterday and theres pollen and bird crap all over it. thats ok i can wash it later. get to the redlight 30 seconds from my house now not one but 2 cars cut me off when i had the right away i about got rear ended plus smashed the front of my brand new 2 week old car up. then the guy has the nerve to flip me off....well i made sure to give him the bird back then get infront of him and lock the brakes up to see how he likes it. get to work. i swear every freaking caller i took was a complete *** on the phone and felt it was necessary to insult me and call me names for laws in which i have no control over. then HEY we got a visitor in to see me! i go out to greet this lady who is supposedly a dentist. she looks me up and down as im saying hi can i help u...she gives me the wtf look and says...you? i just wanted to say no the queen of england will be out in a second. but i said me well she goes on rambling for about 15 minutes...not stating that she needs anything from me other than a tissue....i say and i can help you with? she screams i just told you! i said well if you would have cut all the nonsense out of it and got down to business i could have done so. well i go get her her papers, while she fills them out and i find out that shes just a receptionist not a dentist at all. so here low and behold she signs very important documents and a check under the dentists name. so i made sure to pass that info on to the higher ups as to hoping she will fry :)
wow that felt good rambling on.

**** that`sone perfect dumb*ss. Must`ve been hard to not go nuts hehe. I hate pricks like that, and ya mondays DO suck, every single one of them sucks(except in vacation). They just feel plain bad.

rollie
05-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by blaster_rider68
i hear ya on that one:D

lol i crack up reading your posts...every one is followed by a ":D "
my monday wasnt all that bad, i just wake up go to school wait till it ends and go home...so simple, so easy :p

MotoX3
05-09-2005, 08:06 PM
i got up early today to take a shower which i dont like to do in the morning.....walked up to the bus with the neighbor kids...one of them was screaming and the other was throwing rocks....several bounced off my back and one hit my fresh burn from riding this weekend.....got on the bus and some dumb little girl hits me all the way there....get to school and get chewed out by teachers for not paying attention.....i really dont give a flying you know what about scientific notation or speeches to persuade.....go to track and have to run a mile....still havent gotten my parts ordered for my bike......yep id say monday wasnt to bad:)

05-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I put a haro backtrailX2 on layaway today! Getting it friday. monday was good.

Disaster
05-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Atleast u got ur motor....:D :) ;) :(

SGA
05-09-2005, 10:52 PM
I dunno, monday just like every other day to me. Not bad, not good, just another day.

insaneracin2003
05-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Disaster
Atleast u got ur motor....:D :) ;) :(
I know thats rite,kinda makes me forget the morning,till i look at my quad with no plastics and say,dayuum.that is what i was saving for