PDA

View Full Version : Lets see some Mustangs

Rdhanded2
05-09-2005, 08:25 AM
I know I am going to hear how much Ford sucks and so on, but post pics of your stangs. I will Post mine when I get home tonight.

83 GT. 5 speed, T-Tops, tons of goodies.

Bush0102
05-09-2005, 08:40 AM
:confused:

Guy400
05-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Here's a Mustang after it races a GM product:eek2:

trick250r
05-09-2005, 09:06 AM
funny f'er aren't you.

"when you drive a ford, you don't need a goodwrench"

Racing Rice
05-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Heres my wifes. Its a '98 GT automatic. I put a MAC exhaust on it, K&N, and removed the air silencer. Other then that its pretty much stock. Its slow too.

dunepred
05-09-2005, 09:45 AM
here you go........my draghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/dunepred/modelcars047.jpg

Scott-300ex
05-09-2005, 11:07 AM
where'd you get that model? i've been lookin for a 5.0 model

i'll get picks of mine on here when i get home cuz im at school now

Guy400
05-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Of the 65 views so far, how many don't understand the glue picture:confused:

:p

Bush0102
05-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Of the 65 views so far, how many don't understand the glue picture:confused:

:p

:mad:
i'm a horse person

i like the cars too but they just cant roll with an LS1. My neighbor is going to get the 07 shelby when it comes out

trick450r
05-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Here's a Mustang after it races a GM product:eek2:

you know guy400 i starred at it and stared at it then i flicked up to that horse picture and it all came together...haha

Guy400
05-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
you know guy400 i starred at it and stared at it then i flicked up to that horse picture and it all came together...haha LMFAO...to let the rest of you in. They used to take the hooves from dead horses and they were a component in glue. I knew a guy that bought an LS1 Z28 and his custom plate was "GLUMAKR" :devil:

TheX1992
05-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I will try and get some pics of mine. Its in my sig.

Scott-300ex
05-09-2005, 03:25 PM
ok, here it is

mods in sig

so fun to drive, the stick makes it 50 times funner

very fast too

johnnydufus
05-09-2005, 05:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/johnnydufus/cobrapics008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/johnnydufus/cobrapics007.jpg
heres pics of my cobra, has some mods

FORSALE TOO!!!

QuadRacer041
05-09-2005, 05:13 PM
my 91

Scott-300ex
05-09-2005, 05:17 PM
i still love your car QuadRacer041

Syrus
05-09-2005, 08:56 PM
My moms new 05 GT Stang we just got 3 weeks ago. So nice. ill get more pics tomorrow in the daylight, those are old pics.

We also have a 89 5.0L GT Cobra, ill get pics of that too. My parants love stangs

Butters
05-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
i still love your car QuadRacer041

me too :eek2:

YFZ450Ridr
05-09-2005, 09:37 PM
ive always loved this picture:macho

LazeR
05-10-2005, 01:15 AM
This is my parents '99 Mustang GT Convt! Funnest car i have ever driven.....had the traction control light come on at like 80-85 mph the other night coming home from my gfs! It was raining, but still spinning the tires that fast and going sideways...it was awesome!

MOFO
05-10-2005, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
This is my parents '99 Mustang GT Convt! Funnest car i have ever driven.....had the traction control light come on at like 80-85 mph the other night coming home from my gfs! It was raining, but still spinning the tires that fast and going sideways...it was awesome!

we'll be reading about you in the paper.

remlapr
05-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by MOFO

Yep, there's a tree out there somewhere with your name on it. Even when I was a teenager and used to drive like an idiot, I knew to slow it down in the rain :huh

Scott-300ex
05-10-2005, 10:54 AM
i know what you mean shawn

i was goin 65 on DRY PAVEMENT, dropped it down to 3rd and got on it and broke em loose, on the dry pavement, im like :eek2: :eek2: slidin and stuff, it was great

yeah, and i get bored just drivin, so then i go slide around all the turns, and do some 45 mph slides, those are fun

im really good at it so don't tell me im ganna kill myself, or i wouldn't do it either

bansheeguy77
05-10-2005, 11:21 AM

im really good at it so don't tell me im ganna kill myself, or i wouldn't do it either

the titanic was unsinkable as well....

dale earnhardt was really good at racing.....

davey allison was really good....

trick450r
05-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
the titanic was unsinkable as well....

dale earnhardt was really good at racing.....

davey allison was really good....

THANK YOU

ezpecially the part about Dale Earnhardt...and how do you know your good at it? good at being a dumbass

LazeR
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Yeah, you probably won't. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean everyone else can't....

Originally posted by remlapr
Yep, there's a tree out there somewhere with your name on it. Even when I was a teenager and used to drive like an idiot, I knew to slow it down in the rain :huh

Well considering all there is on that part of freeway is the wall, and the guard rail....that leaves trees out.....and well im smarter then you think....i wasn't driving like an idiot....Im not like the normal idiot and lock up the brakes and drive 40mph in the rain.... If you have good tires, and know how to drive, you can drive normal and still be safe. That and there was no one to hurt

trick450r
05-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Yeah, you probably won't. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean everyone else can't....

Well considering all there is on that part of freeway is the wall, and the guard rail....that leaves trees out.....and well im smarter then you think....i wasn't driving like an idiot....Im not like the normal idiot and lock up the brakes and drive 40mph in the rain.... If you have good tires, and know how to drive, you can drive normal and still be safe. That and there was no one to hurt

i just want to make it clear that 16-18 year olds arn't GOOD drivers...just clearing that up...you may think you are but you prolly arn't

400exrules
05-10-2005, 03:28 PM

You might wanna shut your fat mouth....you might think your jeff gordan but your not. Your one of those kids that thinks nothin will ever happen to you cuz your the king of the world and your awesome at everything. Dont be surprised when your in the ICU for acting like a retard.

And that was pretty stupid to insult someone who is 8 years older then you, on their driving skills. I can gurantee you MOFO is a much better driver then you just from listening to the way you speak, plus he has much more experience then you.

bansheeguy77
05-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
You might wanna shut your fat mouth....you might think your jeff gordan but your not. Your one of those kids that thinks nothin will ever happen to you cuz your the king of the world and your awesome at everything. Dont be surprised when your in the ICU for acting like a retard.

And that was pretty stupid to insult someone who is 8 years older then you, on their driving skills. I can gurantee you MOFO is a much better driver then you just from listening to the way you speak, plus he has much more experience then you.

thank you, pretty much what i was going to say. just edited down a tad :blah:
but gotta love the kids who think they know it all and are the most experienced at everything in the world. then life ***** slaps ya and lets you know....get back in line. when you get older you will look back and realize how stupid you sound

05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
..if you think you are "good" at driving then you probably suck....

Rdhanded2
05-10-2005, 04:55 PM
RULES

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

I agree with you guys totally, but you will sound a lot more credibal without the personal attacks

MOFO
05-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Your a complete ***. 2 reasons.

1. You make a challenge that I know you cant back up. How long have you been driving? How long have you been driving YOUR PARENTS little mustang that they just bought? How much seat time? How much track time? I'll answer that for you - little to none - closer to NONE.

2. Your a moron to be driving 80-85 MPH in the rain and brake loose and as you put it "sliding sideways"

You my friend are a moron. :rolleyes:

I also call BS on your story... your PARENTS mustang is an automatic. I dont care how wet the roads were.... you did NOT stomp the gas and get it to spin. Sorry, I have had seat time in MANY mustangs including ones that would put your PARENTS car to shame. Stock mustangs with autos, especially those years are not that fast...and dont tell me I dont know that...I DO know that.
The only way it would loose traction at that speed would be over an oil slick, ice/snow or you were hydroplaning and did not know it (sign of an inexperienced driver).

...and I'll make my statement AGAIN.

We will be reading about you in the papers

MOFO
05-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
RULES

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

I agree with you guys totally, but you will sound a lot more credibal without the personal attacks

sorry, but when people make such completely ignorant posts, you just cant help yourself. I speak just like I would in person - no different. If I call someone an *** on the internet, you can bet your bottom dollar he would be called the same "***" in person. So in my case, it is credible.

Andrew400ex
05-10-2005, 05:21 PM
ill get some pics of my 99 stang with the 18" Saleen wheels on it now

Scott-300ex
05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
THANK YOU

ezpecially the part about Dale Earnhardt...and how do you know your good at it? good at being a dumbass

ok, cuz all my friends that ride with me and everybody that knows me sais im friggin awsome

they also say i am great at drivin a stick b!tch, lol

you should see all the stuff i've done and pulled out of, people that are 45 say they could never have done it

but you think just what you, ya know, want:devil:

Guy400
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
ok, cuz all my friends that ride with me and everybody that knows me sais im friggin awsome

they also say i am great at drivin a stick b!tch, lol

you should see all the stuff i've done and pulled out of, people that are 45 say they could never have done it Please get an in-car video of you on a track. I'd love to see your ability to heel-toe.

MOFO
05-10-2005, 05:43 PM
I'd love to see your ability to heel-toe.

LOL... everyone knows that technique is no longer used. Just slam the gears... ;)

05-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Here is my 01 Cobra Vert.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1378/new3.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1378/sigpic.jpg

05-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Here is my GF's 03 Cobra Vert.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1378/side.jpg

MOFO
05-10-2005, 05:49 PM
sweet cobra! SVT's are the only Fords I would ever think of owning.

LuckyOxygen
05-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by #420
Here is my GF's 03 Cobra Vert.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1378/side.jpg

Got a mod list for the two?

Butters
05-10-2005, 06:16 PM
those cobras are badass!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

LuckyOxygen
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Butters
those cobras are badass!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Aren't all Cobras:devil:

K_Banger125
05-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
..if you think you are "good" at driving then you probably suck....

does that mean if i think i suck ***** at driving im a pro:confused:

johnnydufus
05-10-2005, 09:19 PM
yea cobras are bad.... wanna buy mine?

Butters
05-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by johnnydufus

yeah i'll give you $50. :eek:

LuckyOxygen
05-10-2005, 10:00 PM

How much? What part of texas...? I doubt the parents will let me get one at 16, but I really want one. My buddy has a badass '98, but there aint no way in hell im getting it...

Rdhanded2
05-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Here is mine before rebuild

Rdhanded2
05-11-2005, 04:36 PM
front

Rdhanded2
05-11-2005, 04:37 PM
and during / after

Rdhanded2
05-11-2005, 04:37 PM

Rdhanded2
05-11-2005, 04:38 PM

acold7dusta
05-11-2005, 06:34 PM
nice poster!

400exrules
05-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by acold7dusta
nice poster!

nice avatar lol

Butters
05-11-2005, 08:19 PM
and during / after

thats a nice looking car. i like older mustangs. this year is actually one of my favorites.

Scott-300ex
05-11-2005, 08:57 PM
WOH DUDE, THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE MY CAR

EXCEPT FOR THE DIFFERENT GRILL AND HOOD

SAME COLOR
T-TOPS:muscle:
AND LOTS MORE

SWEET CAR MAN, LOL

LOOKS LIKE A 80-83 FRONT END, BUT LOOKS LIKE A 82 HOOD

MINES AN 85, CARBS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

SO WHAT YEAR EXACTLY IS IT

SWEET CAR

WHAT DID YOU ALL DO TO MOD IT?

LOOKS GOOD

AND IS IT A STICK? MINE IS, LOL

Scott-300ex
05-11-2005, 09:05 PM
dude, i just noticed your from springfield, i live in southern IL

world ford challenge is this weekend and im goin saturday to gateway if you go let me know

stace609
05-12-2005, 12:29 AM
hubby's 66

Stevie-D
05-12-2005, 12:59 AM

i mean this in the nicest possible way--

you are a damned idiot.

i used to be like you, thinking that i was invincible. i've only been driving for about 7 months now. got my license, had my nice pickup, *thought* that i knew how to drive it.last january i was out after a snowstorm one sunday. had it in 4x4, just flying around. thought i was ****ing invincible because i was in 4x4. well guess what? i wasn't. a vehicle cannot stop on snow when traveling 45 down a slope. nor can it turn worth a ****. i found that out the hard way. i had gone over a hill with a bend in it. two cars in front of me suddenly. one had just turned, the other hadn't accelerated yet. i hit the brakes, nothing. tryed to steer into the bank, nothing. plowed into the back of him, totaled his car. my truck came out pretty darned good. everybody involved was fine. there was a man, a woman, and a baby in the car that it hit.
believe me when i say this. there is no worse feeling getting out of your vehicle after a wreck, running over to the other car, and seeing a baby in the rear seat.

see, i was just like you. thought i couldn't crash. i was too good of a driver. i figured that if i every did crash, i t wouldn't affect anyone else. then reality hit, and it hit pretty damned hard.
i still drive my truck, but i know that i'm not invincible now.

sadly, you'll probably learn the hard way just like i did.

Rdhanded2
05-12-2005, 09:44 AM
dude, i just noticed your from springfield, i live in southern IL

world ford challenge is this weekend and im goin saturday to gateway if you go let me know

I will be in Carbondale this weekend for graduation, so I can't make it. I plan on partying my ***** off and hopefully not remembering most of it!

Rdhanded2
05-12-2005, 10:29 AM
WOH DUDE, THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE MY CAR

EXCEPT FOR THE DIFFERENT GRILL AND HOOD

SAME COLOR
T-TOPS:muscle:
AND LOTS MORE

SWEET CAR MAN, LOL

LOOKS LIKE A 80-83 FRONT END, BUT LOOKS LIKE A 82 HOOD

MINES AN 85, CARBS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

SO WHAT YEAR EXACTLY IS IT

SWEET CAR

WHAT DID YOU ALL DO TO MOD IT?

LOOKS GOOD

AND IS IT A STICK? MINE IS, LOL

It is an 83, stick, and that is the stock hood. You can't really see in the pics, but the t-tops are covered in vinyl and painted to match the car. I think it gives it a much cleaner look. I put all new suspention on it, and the fuel cell and battery are in the trunk. We put an new cam in it, ported and polished heads, headers, full exhaust, etc. It dynoed at 304 rwhp. If I had it to do again. I would just buy new heads. It would be cheaper and produce more HP. I bought the car in 98 from the original owner, and it sat for several years in a few pieces while I was in college. It has just over 80K miles on the body now. Blah blah blah, you get the idea.

LazeR
05-12-2005, 12:24 PM
i just want to make it clear that 16-18 year olds arn't GOOD drivers...just clearing that up...you may think you are but you prolly arn't

I would like to clear something up too....Not everyone who is between 16-18 CAN'T drive. The only reason i can drive is because of who taught me. My uncle and my dad. Mind you my dad has driven more than 1.5 million miles, and my uncle is the best driver ive ever ridden with. I'm not stupid when it comes to driving, and i never drive over my head so yeah, im not in with the majority of stupid kids who think they are invincible :blah:

Scott-300ex
05-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i mean this in the nicest possible way--

you are a damned idiot.

i used to be like you, thinking that i was invincible. i've only been driving for about 7 months now. got my license, had my nice pickup, *thought* that i knew how to drive it.last january i was out after a snowstorm one sunday. had it in 4x4, just flying around. thought i was ****ing invincible because i was in 4x4. well guess what? i wasn't. a vehicle cannot stop on snow when traveling 45 down a slope. nor can it turn worth a ****. i found that out the hard way. i had gone over a hill with a bend in it. two cars in front of me suddenly. one had just turned, the other hadn't accelerated yet. i hit the brakes, nothing. tryed to steer into the bank, nothing. plowed into the back of him, totaled his car. my truck came out pretty darned good. everybody involved was fine. there was a man, a woman, and a baby in the car that it hit.
believe me when i say this. there is no worse feeling getting out of your vehicle after a wreck, running over to the other car, and seeing a baby in the rear seat.

see, i was just like you. thought i couldn't crash. i was too good of a driver. i figured that if i every did crash, i t wouldn't affect anyone else. then reality hit, and it hit pretty damned hard.
i still drive my truck, but i know that i'm not invincible now.

sadly, you'll probably learn the hard way just like i did.

wow, good for you

i've been in an accident too

i was driving threw town and i saw this ranger, i had a feeling he was ganna pull out in front of me, and i saw him move 1/4" and i locked em up, but couldn't stop in time, and turned to try and avoid it more, took out his whole bed side 1 foot in, and dinged the bumper and a panel on our 70 fairlane, tough american steel right there, lol, so i know what its like

and just so you know it was all the other guys fault, i had 15 people coming out of stores telling me that i did everything i could and it was the other guys fault, incase insurance didn't believe me

but you think what you want, i know the crap that could happen, thats why i don't go doing 110mph every day, or rally racing around town

Scott-300ex
05-12-2005, 07:21 PM
I would like to clear something up too....Not everyone who is between 16-18 CAN'T drive. The only reason i can drive is because of who taught me. My uncle and my dad. Mind you my dad has driven more than 1.5 million miles, and my uncle is the best driver ive ever ridden with. I'm not stupid when it comes to driving, and i never drive over my head so yeah, im not in with the majority of stupid kids who think they are invincible :blah:

word

johnnydufus
05-12-2005, 08:11 PM
those few people that ruin it for all of us

kinda like when quads get impounded or are caught trespassing, everyone thinks we all do it because we have quads too

LazeR
05-13-2005, 12:33 AM
those few people that ruin it for all of us

kinda like when quads get impounded or are caught trespassing, everyone thinks we all do it because we have quads too

couldn't agree more@!