PDA

View Full Version : Humbolt Hills(SOCC Race)

hr15
05-08-2005, 08:42 PM
The crew at Humbolt Hills put on another great race for the kids!

OhioViper
05-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Yes it was great. I wish they would have more races. I also would like to see them run the pewee bikes seperate. That was a big bottleneck for the quads to try and get past the pewee bikes.

hr15
05-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah,one went down in front of Matthew and the boy did a good job rolling out of the way to keep from getting ran over.Thankfully he was okay,I helped him get his bike up as his crew arrived to get him going again.If more minis start showing up I think Jay will split the classes.

OhioViper
05-11-2005, 07:54 AM
My son stopped to help one of the pewee bikes after he hit a tree and forgot that dad had the kick starter in his pocket and shut it off. So he had to set there and waite till I found him. He was upset with me. I took off his electric start to make room for new pipe and the kick start he has is a slide on not a bolt on, so I kept it in my pocket so he wouldnt loose it. lol. Needless to say it now has a bolt on kick starter and I made a new battery box and he has the electric start back. It was his first race so it was a learning experiance for him. He has the power now I need to spend the money to get his suspension parts. If nothing else they need to let the quads go first then the bikes. The ones that was able to pass the bikes the first lap had a huge lead on the rest that was stuck behind the bikes.