PDA

View Full Version : WTT skids for sand tires

CHAINSAW
05-08-2005, 06:18 PM
I got a full set of DG Baja Series skid plates Id like to trade off or sell. Included is the swingarm skid, full chassis skid, a-arm skids, and front frame skid. These are all in very good shape with no creases or major gouges. I do nothing but dune riding, so I dont need them.
I would like to trade for a set of both front and rear sand tires (to fit banshee) . Id like to get the tires with rims, its just up to what you have. Retail on the skid plates new is just under $350, so decent used front dune trackers, and your average wedge rear paddles on .125 douglas would be around the same Im thinking.

I can post or email pics to those who are interested. I wont sell any piece seperate, everything goes together (although I would keep the very front frame skid if you didnt want it, I kinda like the way it looks). I would sell them outright for $285 shipped to the lower 48, $230 without the front frame skid. Email me at midwesttrikers@yahoo.com
Id perfer an email over a pm, sometimes I forget where I post things and never check them for a while.