PDA

View Full Version : This is crazy

raptor35086
05-08-2005, 04:02 PM
ok...yesterday me and my dad were riding through the woods and i turned on a different trail and i looked back and saw this guy laying on the ground but i thought he was just resting or something....but then my dad stopped to see wat was up...turned out this guy got his ankle caught between his peg and back wheel and it snapped his ankle...soo...he told us where they were at and wat they were riding...soo we went to a place called "coal hill" on the way up they passed us....so we stopped them and told them wat happened...and we showed them the trail...and the good thing is that we found him because his friends werent playing on going back the way he was....he was sitting there for 2 hours with a broken leg!! i was like thats crazy...and when he would move his leg...his foot would just sit there....and his friends went to go get a truck and they picked him up and took him to the hospital then it was all good...just thought i would share that with you guys.

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-08-2005, 05:33 PM
sounds crazy

PEACE

DtL

JOEX
05-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Good reason not to ride alone;)

That guy's lucky you came up that trail.......

TheFontMaster
05-08-2005, 05:36 PM
I think that guy needs some new friends if they just let him sit there for 2 hours. Me and the people I ride with, if someone is behinde even a couple minutes we will wait for them if we don't know where they went, or turn around.

J_bob_28
05-08-2005, 05:45 PM
thats why i hate riding quads that dont have heel gaurds.... i think they are a must

trick450r
05-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by J_bob_28
thats why i hate riding quads that dont have heel gaurds.... i think they are a most

i feel the same way....but all my quads are widened and when the rear is widened its better because if your foot goes straight back it wont touch the rear wheel....

LeGaCyGiAnT124
05-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I think that guy needs some new friends if they just let him sit there for 2 hours. Me and the people I ride with, if someone is behinde even a couple minutes we will wait for them if we don't know where they went, or turn around.

same here.

wow he could have died.