PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Aint-fade question

insaneracin2003
05-08-2005, 02:26 PM
I bought a L.S anti-fade locknut and i installed it on my 01 400ex.it is on a lonestar axle.on the right side of the pinch bolt by the axle.does it rest against the snapring or it there a thin lil spacer that is supposed to go between the locknut and the snapring?like on the RAD locknut? Thanks guys....oohhh also,on the left side of the brake hub,that is supposed to kinda sit inside the bearing carrier....rite?

JDiablo
05-08-2005, 04:13 PM
it goes right against the snap ring,and the other part goes inside of the bearing carrier a bit

insaneracin2003
05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
thanks,but the other part,it just doesnt seem like it is in all the way,looking down on it there is about a 1/4 in gap,like it is not seating in the bearing carrier seals.....ill have to try and get it in there somehow.i measured the distance between the left wheel to the swinger and right wheel to the swinger and there is about a 1/2 diff.i bet i need to ease it in there a lil more.....thanks 300exrida

JDiablo
05-08-2005, 04:46 PM
what i did was tap it in the lightly with a hammer,and i mean lightly and mine went right in