PDA

View Full Version : 03 yz 125

jello
05-08-2005, 10:59 AM
I am the original owner of the bike. I purchased the bike just under a year ago and have only put 10 hours on it since. The bike runs perfect. Fires up on the first kick, shifts perfect through the gears. I added Pro Tapper bars, billet throttle,and ASV unbreakable front break and clutch levers. The rest of the bike is 100% stock. The bike has some scrapes on the plastic but besides that its in great shape. A new set of plastics and you would think the bike was brand new.I am selling the bike to make room in the garage for my new R6.

LINK (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4548603648)

DeerNuts
05-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I (well my bro) (Stevie-D on this site) might be interested in it but we live in PA so it'd make it a little difficult to pay for shipping.

You have no reserve for it on Ebay? What are you looking to get for the bike? Again, I'm interested in it.

jello
05-08-2005, 06:54 PM
I have no reserve for it because It has to be sold. I purchased a new house and have no room for the bike once I move in. (8 days) From what I hear shipping is not to bad (around $300 ) I have no idea though because I have never shipped a bike like that. Idealy I would like to get 3 grand for it. :)

Will