PDA

View Full Version : some stupid friends

Doober
05-07-2005, 09:24 PM
well i just caught news that my 5 of my friends just all got underage consumption all of them went to jdc, and 2 of them are still there. my one friend, this is his 3rd time of getting in trouble, once aggrivated assault/phone harassment/and now DUI so there goes his summer and driving privilges and my other friend is on strike 3 too. the other 3 are home now but one is a foriegn exchange student and so he now has to go back to germany. and the 3 will probably be put on probation....there goes there summer.....the funny thing is on friday we had a mock crash at our school and they showed all about driving drunk and how long it take to get help....they should of listened to the assembly:(

Big400EX
05-07-2005, 09:35 PM
They are stupid, driving when your drunk is much worse then driving while your high. The two are just different in the way they control your mind.

I just dont understand why people cant find a designated driver and location before they go out and drink cause when you do stuff like that your asking to get in trouble.

Doober
05-07-2005, 09:36 PM
yep....i agree with you dang this sucks im down to one riding buddy:ermm:

bulkdriverlp
05-07-2005, 09:43 PM
you play you pay

chucked
05-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
you play you pay

yup.

JUSTINcredible
05-07-2005, 09:46 PM
dont drink and drive.

I recently lost a good friend of mine because of drinking abd driving. Its not worht it.

HiperEX
05-07-2005, 10:11 PM
where about is this german kid from we have 2 german foreign exchange students at my school to one from berlin and the other is like 10min from the switzerland boreder hes pretty cool but the berlin kid i think is 100% queer thats just what we all think:huh just from the way he talks and dresses like a homo

Doober
05-07-2005, 10:49 PM
i dont know where he is from i just know he froms germany...

Scott-300ex
05-08-2005, 11:00 AM
dude, we just had a moch wreck last thursday, we were supposed to have it 2 fridays ago for prom but it got cancelled cuz it rained

but then after prom, they had it anyway, last time they had one they had st. louis hospital helicopter come in so it was sweet, lol

blaster_rider68
05-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
you play you pay

so true

Doober
05-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
dude, we just had a moch wreck last thursday, we were supposed to have it 2 fridays ago for prom but it got cancelled cuz it rained

but then after prom, they had it anyway, last time they had one they had st. louis hospital helicopter come in so it was sweet, lol

yea lifeflight flew in too it was pretty awesome.

TheFontMaster
05-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
yea lifeflight flew in too it was pretty awesome.

We were suposded to have a helecopter come in to our mock crash scene, but it had to go someplace else. The cop that is at my school is so stupid though, and it was kinda funny causse everyone pointed out many things that were clearly wrong.

Doober
05-08-2005, 12:29 PM
yea...they showed us how lonjg it takes for them to get there...and how long it takes to get you out...which sorta makes them look bad cause it took like 40 minutes just to get them out of the car

WKY400EX
05-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
dont drink and drive.

I recently lost a good friend of mine because of drinking abd driving. Its not worht it. A year ago, 3 friends got in a car wreck. They had been drinking, and went into a ditch. The new Ford truck caught on fire, and only the driver made it out. :( DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE.

And yfzrider32, it looks like you need some new friends if they're all deliquents. People like that will do no good for you. They'll only drag you down and cause you problems. My $.02.

Bush0102
05-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I used to drink and drive all the time, never thought anything of it.

Then i got a phone call last night at about 1:30. One of my best friends from UT was killed in an accident with a drunk driver, and of course the drunk driver walked away.

I'll never do it again. Your friends are retarted.

Doober
05-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Your friends are retarted.

i agree they are pretty retarded

Doober
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
well i found out some more info on it today.....it turns out my dumba** friend gave a guy at taco bell a beer because he gave them a lot of hot sauce....so i think they called the cops and the cops found them.......i swear their borderline retarded

SGA
05-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Sigh, drinking and driving claims so many lifes. I wish they would have a mandentory 3 months license suspension for the first offense, 6 months for the second, and one year for the third.

JOEX
05-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Sigh, drinking and driving claims so many lifes. I wish they would have a mandentory 3 months license suspension for the first offense, 6 months for the second, and one year for the third.
They have something like that here, at least the 90 day suspension for the first offense, not sure of the repeat offenses. If you refuse the breathalyzer it's an automatic 1 year suspension. No, this isn't from personal experience;) Well sorta, I bailed a friend out of jail for this:ermm:

trick450r
05-10-2005, 04:35 AM
yea...they showed us how lonjg it takes for them to get there...and how long it takes to get you out...which sorta makes them look bad cause it took like 40 minutes just to get them out of the car

yeah but they went really REALLY slow for our mock crash they said the average response from arrival at the accident to arrival at the hospital is 20 mins...and the hospital is 2 towns away, they had life flight their for ours also

trick450r
05-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
They have something like that here, at least the 90 day suspension for the first offense, not sure of the repeat offenses. If you refuse the breathalyzer it's an automatic 1 year suspension. No, this isn't from personal experience;) Well sorta, I bailed a friend out of jail for this:ermm:

here they can only brethalyzer if your under arrest...

Doober
05-10-2005, 01:20 PM
my friend who was driving lost his license until hes 18 and on probation....and while his dads truck was in impund there taco bell sat in it for 4 days. i wouldnt want to smell the inside of that truck for a while.

05-10-2005, 01:33 PM
what a bunch of morons..

Remember this saying.. "If you lay with dogs, your going to get fleas"

Id suggest a change of "friends" quickly.. If it were me, and my children doing that, they would SIT in jail until the magistrate let them out.. PERIOD.. If your going to goto jail for drinking and driving, and you get bailed out.. what exactly have you learned? NOTHING.. i dont care if your 12 years old or 50 years old..

When you loose friends due to OTHER people driving drunk, it kinda puts things into perspective on drinking and driving.. But hey, what can you do, people will do what people want to do, and theres not a damn thing anyone can do about it!

Jesse

I-7
05-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
here they can only brethalyzer if your under arrest...

Are you sure because they can't really arrest you for drunk driving unless you blow over the legal limit. Thats how it is here. If you refuse the brethalyzer you get a 1 year suspension, fines, ect.

Doober
05-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
what a bunch of morons..

Remember this saying.. "If you lay with dogs, your going to get fleas"

Id suggest a change of "friends" quickly..

i dont see why i need new friends....there cool but they do stupid stuff....as long as i dont drink and drive or drink then i dont see a problem with hanging out with them.....i have my mind set of racing and im not going to chance it by drinking or drinking and driving.

SGA
05-10-2005, 10:33 PM
i dont see why i need new friends....there cool but they do stupid stuff....as long as i dont drink and drive or drink then i dont see a problem with hanging out with them.....i have my mind set of racing and im not going to chance it by drinking or drinking and driving. well its all cool then.

derekhonda
05-10-2005, 11:14 PM
i dont see why i need new friends....there cool but they do stupid stuff....as long as i dont drink and drive or drink then i dont see a problem with hanging out with them.....i have my mind set of racing and im not going to chance it by drinking or drinking and driving.

guilty by association. if you hang around friends who do dumb things and even if you dont you will get in trouble. im not positive on this, but if one of them has pot and they are in your car and you are driving, i think you are the one responsible. Just trust me, if they arent helping you, they are hurting you.

Doober
05-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
guilty by association. if you hang around friends who do dumb things and even if you dont you will get in trouble. im not positive on this, but if one of them has pot and they are in your car and you are driving, i think you are the one responsible. Just trust me, if they arent helping you, they are hurting you.

if that is true that is one of the stupidest laws(if it is) ive heard of.....and if they think ive smoked pot or if i was going to i would be happy to give them a pee test or search around....and anyways none of them smoke pot

400exchick
05-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Guilty by association is a valid arrest. Lets say say you're the driver of a getaway car or something like that. It's not that dumb when you think about it, for you it would be more of a hassle than anything if it has to do with pot.. but it's a fact that if you hang out with bad ppl you're bound to do bad things... sometimes you don't even know what you're getting yourself into right off the bat. We're not saying stop talking to them cold turkey, just be careful when you're around them.

My opinion, take it for what it's worth..