PDA

View Full Version : wtf.........

400exrules
05-07-2005, 09:20 PM
k JOEX, thats not cool, i just posted a legitimate thread about tires, and you deleted it.....yet you dont touch some of the rediculous threads around here that never deserve to be posted.

All i wanted was to get some questions answered about new tires, but i guess you cant do anything on this forum anymore, but post rediculous and/or flaming posts that have no point, otherwise....all legitimate posts/threads that actually have a point, will be deleted.

chucked
05-07-2005, 09:27 PM
How do you know it was JOEX? did you post it in the open forum?

JOEX
05-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
k JOEX, thats not cool, i just posted a legitimate thread about tires, and you deleted it.....yet you dont touch some of the rediculous threads around here that never deserve to be posted.

All i wanted was to get some questions answered about new tires, but i guess you cant do anything on this forum anymore, but post rediculous and/or flaming posts that have no point, otherwise....all legitimate posts/threads that actually have a point, will be deleted.
You posted it in the wrong section like you do nearly every day and was reminded of the other sections for the appropriate questions. You were also told of the consequences of continuing to post in the wrong section.

You do not get special treatment over every other member here.